Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am using the full ATS suite. (Choice Options, Face Options, Message Options, Formatting, and Special Message Codes) My problems are as follows:

1) I don't understand how to make the choices window to show BELOW the Face and Message window. Is that not a possibility? I guess it would push the message window upward when the choices appear. I'm not sure if this is included in the scripts or not. (Not very good at reading code)

2) Multi-line choices don't center the second line of text. I have tried using line break and centering commands included in the script but it doesn't want to work. I can show the code as well as the output below.

3) I am not sure how to center the full body of choices into the center of the window. If you note there is no space at the top but then a bunch underneath... When the choices are longer i get a scroll which is fine but when they are single lined i get a bunch of negative space and they align to the top :-(

s3f489.jpg

I tried using a line break command after the words (in red) about me declining... but the next text ignored the color coding and was still aligned left. Here is the code:

23ly0qt.jpg

I'm stumped!!! Please if you understand this set of scripts well, your help would be greatly appreciated!

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
link to scripts?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaguaru