Navas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,

I am using the ATS Message Options script, and I am wondering if there is a way to change the name box's appearance like in the VX version, such as changing its window skin and displaying it with the dim background option on.
Normally when I use the name box tag as described in the VX Ace script while dim background is on, the name box has no background at all (it is transparent).
I have attached a picture that describes how I would like it to look. Is there any way to achieve this?

Links to the 2 scripts can be found within the spoiler:

sample.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Scripts' is where people who have written scripts that they want to share with the community can post them.

[move]RGSSx Script Support[/move]

Please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you found the script. That way, if people need to refer to it to help you they don't have to go hunting around the internet.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grungewitch