Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello guys.

I've been wondering if we can actually make attack animation coming from the user to the target.

Like Flamethrower or other "beam" attacks for example.. The laser/fire/beam/etc came from the users position into the destination (which is the target).  

Please help, that would be cool to have. Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes and no

since by default you don't have any actor battler, you'll need a battlescript anyway.

That said, the only battlescript I know for Ace that has action sequences (which you need for this) is battle engine symphony

Search it on the master script list and see if it does what you want - if not you're probably out of luck as this would require a complex battlescript, and most scripters already switched to MV.

I've moved this thread to Script Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew_smith