Not open for further replies.

Evil_Nazgul0616

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So my old account here was apparently deleted... oh well...

I just have a simple question to ask:

Is it possible to have a non-healing attack inflict a state on the caster, or do I have to script it?

I'm making a magic attack that forces the user to recharge for a turn (think of hyper beam and related attacks from pokemon) and I realised as I'm making it that it will inflict the recharge state on the target, making the spell even more dangerous than it is (it's a reduce hp to one attack to be used by a boss, without the recharge it could easily KO the initial party of one.)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
use the formula bar:

a.add_state(state id); damage formula here

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno