Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey so I had an idea for a skill that if you go first when using it then it has a chance to paralyze the enemy.

I am pretty I can do this using Custom Parameters Lunatic mode of Yanfly's Plugin Equip Core and the conditional branch script call. But is there a script call for turn counts? Or am I wrong and it requires one of their other plugins?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
$gameTroop.turnCount()

Although I suspect that's "turn" as in all party members and all enemies have had their turn, rather than the order actors and enemies attack in a single turn, which sounds like what you're really after.

Last edited:

Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
$gameTroop.turnCount()

Although I suspect that's "turn" as in all party members and all enemies have had their turn, rather than the order actors and enemies attack in a single turn, which sounds like what you're really after.
I think with this script call I can work with it if I check to see if it's the user's turn as well. Thank you so much, you're a life saver. Where would I find a way to look up any script calls I need in the future, RPG_Core.js?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For that, I just did a global search for turncount, on the hunch that it might be a function name. I was lucky. This (and a lot of other functions I look up) are in rpg_objects.js

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_5.png added!
index.php

Rendering the intro for the 4 time today, everytime it finished I noticed something that I found off and had to fix it and render it all over again...
Would not be so bad if it was not for my PC having the speed of a slug.:kaoswt2:
Tried something. Little sneak peak of Unity AD.
M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalLord