Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but I'm doing it in RMMV, so I figured it might be the best place.

Without going into too many details, I have a skill that can be "leveled up" to give either more attacks or a higher rate of counter attack.  I have versions of this skill that incorporate both of these aspects (multiple hits and chances to counter attack).

My question comes into play with the "Attack Times" function for a state.  I can set it to do however many extra attacks I like, and the program itself says "normal attacks", but does this work for counter attacks?  Is a counter attack considered a "normal attack" and will it hit multiple times on a counter attack?

If multiple hits don't happen on a Counter Attack, is there a way (without a script/plugin preferably) to make it work that way?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
The basic attack is a skill, by default the first skill,

The counter on the other hand, just shows the attack motion and deals the basic attack damage, but it is not actually a skill.

There is no way to change that without a plugin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY