Not open for further replies.

anthonytheperson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use the Nintendo switch version of Rpgmaker so I’m pretty limited in everything.
recently, when I was test playing my game, the characters hits and skills do no damage at all, and so do the enemies attacks and skills. And when I mean no damage, it’s like the attacks don’t hit at all, not even the numbers show up.
Is this a glitch and should I restart the software?
I didn’t mess with the hit rate or parameters, so I don’t know why it’s doing this.

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does your skill have "HP Damage"? Does your skill actually deal enough damage to overcome your enemies defense? What is your formula?

anthonytheperson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use the Nintendo switch version of Rpgmaker so I’m pretty limited in everything.
recently, when I was test playing my game, the characters hits and skills do no damage at all, and so do the enemies attacks and skills. And when I mean no damage, it’s like the attacks don’t hit at all, not even the numbers show up.
Is this a glitch and should I restart the software?
I didn’t mess with the hit rate or parameters, so I don’t know why it’s doing this.
Never mind it’s fixed sorry

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm glad your issue is fixed, but we do not provide support for the console versions, as this forum is owned by the publisher of the PC versions.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking