Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello people,

hope you all are doing well.
I was making some experiments in deploying my game to Android. After having problem with @xilefian's tutorial (things are quite different using Arctic Fox: can't create the asset folder, command does not appear in right-click menu, can't figure out where am I wrong) I tried another method, the one suggested by an user here in the very last post of @xilefian's tutorial thread.
I tried it and it worked fine, but the app gives me an error: when the app starts, I get many "Failed to load xxxxxx.mp4" error messages. Trying to solve this, I discovered that when I deploy to Android my audio folder only contains the folder "bgm", while the other three "bgs", "me", "se" are missing. I tried to deploy to Win, but in this case everything is fine, I have the four folders and no problem.
I can't understand nor find a place where it is explained if this is normal, or if I'm doing something wrong, or something else about this.
Have you got any suggestions or solutions?
Many thanks in advice, have a good day and greetings from Italy!

KurayamiBlackheart

Phoenix of darkness.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well first of all .mp4 isn't an audio type file but a video file :kaoswt2: so I think it failed to load one of your movies in the movie folder.

Beside that, no idea. There's so many plugins that aren't compatible for an Android deployment, I never deployed anything from MV to Android.

Fufi_Saintz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well first of all .mp4 isn't an audio type file but a video file :kaoswt2: so I think it failed to load one of your movies in the movie folder.

Beside that, no idea. There's so many plugins that aren't compatible for an Android deployment, I never deployed anything from MV to Android.
Many thanks for the suggestion, however this only makes things more incomprehensible, given that in my projects there are no video. And the names of the missing files are names of sound effects and audio files in general.
I'll check the plugins and see if I can find any clue.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watched a video of a kid in China leaning against a giant ceramic teletuby statue (valued at nearly $4000 apparently) in a toy store and everyone arguing whether it's the parents or the store's fault. I'm just sitting up wondering why anyone would make a giant ceramic toddler toy in the first place other than to deliberately cause exactly that from happening in the first place though.
Plans for vacation? Maybe I'll go visit
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
I_got_lonely.jpg
So I was working with the save system (yes I'm going to at least use RM's save system, I'm not a total monster)... And I realized I was lonely so I brought along some friends to test stuff out. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secularyellow