Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a whole list of songs for my new game to import into the game.
i have both M4A and OGG Files within the BGM file and nothing plays, the other default songs work but not them, am i missing something i worked hard on the pieces and just slowly getting frustrated with it.

Solution download audiacty

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you create those BGM and sounds, are they in the correct codex?
H264 if not mistaken?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two possibilities:
1)
both m4a and ogg are container formats that can use different codecs to compress data.
if your audio program uses a different codec than what RMMV can handle, they will remain silent.
Solution: use audacity or whatever your music program you prefer to recode into one of the codecs listed in the help file.

2)
browsers can only load files that follow networking rules. If the naming for your audiofiles breaks one or more of those rules, they will not be loaded correctly.
which means no spaces, latin letters only, limited number of special signs and a few more.

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon H264 is a video file format is there an easy way to convert mp3 to ogg or m4A

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait nevermind got it working took your solution and several edits to work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you spend hours working on an optional segment that players will only be in for 2 minutes in a single playthrough. That's the life right there.
I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm going to wait until the next update before trying it again. This brought back memories of my old computer and laptop in their final days.
My mind is now broken. I just spent over an hour on this stupid issue.
Trying to get a skill to show text depending on enemy ID to show passives.
Well. I tried to call one passive 'Spirit's Way'. See a problem? No? Neither did I until now!
The apostrophe in "Spirit's" ended the text eval... no wonder I kept getting unexpected input errors...I think I'm gonna cry.
Anterograde Fantasy now has a demo build available!

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VexingTrack2