Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a whole list of songs for my new game to import into the game.
i have both M4A and OGG Files within the BGM file and nothing plays, the other default songs work but not them, am i missing something i worked hard on the pieces and just slowly getting frustrated with it.

Solution download audiacty

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you create those BGM and sounds, are they in the correct codex?
H264 if not mistaken?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two possibilities:
1)
both m4a and ogg are container formats that can use different codecs to compress data.
if your audio program uses a different codec than what RMMV can handle, they will remain silent.
Solution: use audacity or whatever your music program you prefer to recode into one of the codecs listed in the help file.

2)
browsers can only load files that follow networking rules. If the naming for your audiofiles breaks one or more of those rules, they will not be loaded correctly.
which means no spaces, latin letters only, limited number of special signs and a few more.

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon H264 is a video file format is there an easy way to convert mp3 to ogg or m4A

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait nevermind got it working took your solution and several edits to work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku