Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a whole list of songs for my new game to import into the game.
i have both M4A and OGG Files within the BGM file and nothing plays, the other default songs work but not them, am i missing something i worked hard on the pieces and just slowly getting frustrated with it.

Solution download audiacty

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you create those BGM and sounds, are they in the correct codex?
H264 if not mistaken?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two possibilities:
1)
both m4a and ogg are container formats that can use different codecs to compress data.
if your audio program uses a different codec than what RMMV can handle, they will remain silent.
Solution: use audacity or whatever your music program you prefer to recode into one of the codecs listed in the help file.

2)
browsers can only load files that follow networking rules. If the naming for your audiofiles breaks one or more of those rules, they will not be loaded correctly.
which means no spaces, latin letters only, limited number of special signs and a few more.

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon H264 is a video file format is there an easy way to convert mp3 to ogg or m4A

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait nevermind got it working took your solution and several edits to work

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainingLamppost