Satomi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im not fussed, it wil lbe a bit beofre i can fix these

Not if your gettings errors. post a screen shot when you get the error.
Sorry, just got off work

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 17

DarkEspeon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've noticed another thing about BGS: with the plugin enabled they begin looping BGS after certain time has passed. The loop is about 1.5 seconds and I can't really pinpoint when it starts looping that one part. Sorry, not much info can be given here.

Poupouille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian, french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

With the new version of your plugin (0.82 beta), when I do a test in the game, I have this error message.
1505196863-capture-d-ecran-2017-09-10-a-21-38-02.png

What is strange is that in the list of plugins, it is written that it is version 0.81 (I downloaded the 0.82)
1505196863-capture-d-ecran-2017-09-10-a-21-38-06.png

DarkEspeon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait, a new version is out? I didn't know.

Poupouille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian, french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DarkEspeon: The latest version (0.82 beta) was uploaded last month, if I remember.

Can you make a test with this version please?
Maybe the problem comes from me.

Fornoreason1000

Black Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
next verswion is 0.9, don't really have an ETA on it though

Fhntop

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I've just downloaded this to test a couple of things. As it happened with @Poupouille, the uploaded 0.82 version on http://mvplugins.com/plugin/DarkSilverKnight/Audio Lag Fix crashes when I added it to my project. There seems to be an extra line on the script:

On line 1176 it goes:
DSEIV.AudioBuffer.prototype.

Parsed with the following non-commented line it becomes:
DSEIV.AudioBuffer.prototype.DSEIV.AudioBuffer.prototype.startPlayingWebAudio

After commenting line 1176 it stopped crashing! :D

Fornoreason1000

Black Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I swear i was wasted when i uploaded 0.82

Usually i give a script a test run before uploading it. :aswt:

0.9 is bacially a rewrite , that's why i didnt pick up all those errors from 0.82.

Last edited:

.//SnowAlias

Do'er of Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some of the bgms we have are quite long, I was beginning to think I'd have to settle with the delay and just make longer fades. Thank you so much for making this!

GhireLeaf

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I don't know if this bug was reported or not. But OGG's costum loops do not work anymore. Is there a way to fix this? (Yes I have tried this without the plugin, they loop perfectly, but when the plugin is on it plays the entire song instead of repeating the segment I want it to.)

Edit: Alright, I've seemed to have missed a comment about it. It has been reported. I'll be here waiting for an update. I hate the coding in RPG Maker MV and how it handles music, so thanks a lot for this plugin!

Last edited:

Rave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
upload_2018-3-16_2-35-20.png

The only other plugin in my game is Community_Basic.

Fangzarie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im pretty new to RPGMV and I've installed the plugin. I tried to run my game but every time it won't even start and just displays this

Do i need to write something in the "notes" section on each map or is there some parameters I need to put? I just started using MV last week so im still watching tutorials and such. I didn't start getting this error till I imported the plugin.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Fangzarie Just a heads up - there appears to be a problem with your image. Could you try reloading it please.
Thanks.

Fangzarie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Fangzarie Just a heads up - there appears to be a problem with your image. Could you try reloading it please.
Thanks.

Oh my apologies. The image is this

Im not sure what it means.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-04-05 14.22.31.png
    Screenshot 2018-04-05 14.22.31.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 1

Metua

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you happen to have an alternative download link, or the .js file in a .zip instead of a .rar? The .rar file for the two most recent releases won't open for me, and I don't seem to be having problems opening other .rar files on my PC.

EDIT: Never mind, resolved the problem.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@robertwilson This is an English language site and all posts must be in English and only in English.

In addition, you appear to be advocating piracy. In the light of your posts in the music thread,

Please be aware that this is a bannable offence.
I have deleted your post and will be discussing this with the other Mods.
Irrespective of our discussion, this is your last chance. Any other instance of you suggesting this before we complete our discussion, and you will be banned.

pacivista

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At first i was happy this fixed my BGM issue at start menu, but when i got into the game, it played default BGM on every map even though i use external assets, i never use the default BGM, help please? Also, the version 0.82 isn't working, it says "undefined is not a function", so i used the version 0.81 currently.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has this plugin been abandoned?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varghn