Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Fornoreason1000, Jan 2, 2017.
Yeah I hope he would release the new version which is supposed to be a complete rework. Lets hope!
Version 0.81 works perfectly except for some sounds "SE" that are not played (the jump1 for example, and why this one? I really don't know), or can be distorted when I slow down a sound SE.
Is it possible to fix that?
Hei um I hav the error it said uncaughtTypeError: DSEIV.AudioMetaReader is not a constructor. can somebody help me? I move the plugin to the top and my rpg maker is 1.6.1, pls help
Uhh I know this may sound stupid...but...
I'm using a neighbors internet (with their permission) but it's at&t and they're having problems. I can't connect to any site that doesn't have "https" in the url. That having been said, is there any way you could pm me with the .js attached to the message? Otherwise I probably won't be able to download it...
I'm sorry if this is an annoying thing for me to ask of you...
I feel this would be a great plugin for my uses, but there's just one problem.
I keep getting this error when I try to do a Battle Test with this plugin on. I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong here but if you can point it out then that'd be helpful.
I don't know if someone post any commentary about this, but in high end PC this audio delay isn't perceptible.
In my low end notebook otherwise, is really annoying to wait 30s to play a BGM. In principle i believed that can be a Steam Bug or anything like that.
However i'm gonna wait to use this plugin until the pitch shift issue is gone. Because mostly tracks in my project actually works with pitched.
I went to try to update to .82 and the link is broken...
Looks like an issue popped up when the hosting company had issues last week. We'll look into getting the site back, sorry.
That would be awesome because i LOVE this plug in. I tried using someone elses audio lag fix and .... it doesnt work near as well. I only encountered the issue today when i was doing up a battle encounter and got this
Im using .81... i thought maybe if i went to .82 it would fix it. But i remember having this on .82 too as well so i dont know.
I get a very strange error... Anytime I am in battle and the player uses a skill that kills more than on enemy at a time, this error appears:
Separate names with a comma.