Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This plugin is quite nice. I was wondering why there was like a 1 or 2 second delay before my BGM played.
It's mostly a loading issue but this one eliminates the need for caching audio objects.

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So this plugin doesn't caching the audio but can makes the audio play quickly?

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@RyanBram

Hi Ryan. I tried the script. It's very good but... i have a problem with a BGS. A Wind that it doesn't loop by default.

Without the script, it start, it ends and it repeat automatically without problem, again and again.

With the script activated, the BGS start. it ends and in the second time play, appears strange "stop". I mean, the BGS stop to playing and soon after, maybe 4 or 5 seconds, it resumes.
I don't know if she picks up where she left off, or if it is as if "gaps" are created.

I really don't really understand why it does this.

If you want,i can pass to you the exact bgs :/ Do you have some ideas?

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Doesn't work for android. Crashes the game.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to contact with the original author of the plugin, and watching the original TKool post about it, in search for an answer to a small issue I have.

While there's no audio delay anymore, and I don't even need to pre-load the audio assets, there's a strange "noise" effect when the BGM is playing, like if I was listening to a vinyl/LP disc.

Depending on the audio file and the bitrate, the noise can be noticed or not, but my guess is that the issue is produced by the variable bitrate (VBR) from the OGG format, and since you can't really setup those audio files to work with constant bitrate (CBR), the issue persists, even if I try to reduce the audio bitrate with different converters and tools.

Does anyone here has the same problem?

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I tried to contact with the original author of the plugin, and watching the original TKool post about it, in search for an answer to a small issue I have.

While there's no audio delay anymore, and I don't even need to pre-load the audio assets, there's a strange "noise" effect when the BGM is playing, like if I was listening to a vinyl/LP disc.

Depending on the audio file and the bitrate, the noise can be noticed or not, but my guess is that the issue is produced by the variable bitrate (VBR) from the OGG format, and since you can't really setup those audio files to work with constant bitrate (CBR), the issue persists, even if I try to reduce the audio bitrate with different converters and tools.

I will test this thing. I did not pay attention to it honestly, I will try and pay attention.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses

Ok, sometimes i hear the problem, yeah. I tried to write in the topic of the guy for undertsand if he will continue to support the plugin.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, sometimes i hear the problem, yeah. I tried to write in the topic of the guy for undertsand if he will continue to support the plugin.

Thank you very much! Let's hope he can answer to the report, and see what could be causing the issue.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much! Let's hope he can answer to the report, and see what could be causing the issue.

If you want to write to Kurambon, here is the topic:

Register an account and use google translator for translate the page and then for write, use google translator ENGLISH to JAPANESE for have a better translation.

Just explain better the problem, even you. Maybe he take the problem with priority.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchio