Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This plugin is quite nice. I was wondering why there was like a 1 or 2 second delay before my BGM played.
It's mostly a loading issue but this one eliminates the need for caching audio objects.

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So this plugin doesn't caching the audio but can makes the audio play quickly?

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@RyanBram

Hi Ryan. I tried the script. It's very good but... i have a problem with a BGS. A Wind that it doesn't loop by default.

Without the script, it start, it ends and it repeat automatically without problem, again and again.

With the script activated, the BGS start. it ends and in the second time play, appears strange "stop". I mean, the BGS stop to playing and soon after, maybe 4 or 5 seconds, it resumes.
I don't know if she picks up where she left off, or if it is as if "gaps" are created.

I really don't really understand why it does this.

If you want,i can pass to you the exact bgs :/ Do you have some ideas?

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Doesn't work for android. Crashes the game.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to contact with the original author of the plugin, and watching the original TKool post about it, in search for an answer to a small issue I have.

While there's no audio delay anymore, and I don't even need to pre-load the audio assets, there's a strange "noise" effect when the BGM is playing, like if I was listening to a vinyl/LP disc.

Depending on the audio file and the bitrate, the noise can be noticed or not, but my guess is that the issue is produced by the variable bitrate (VBR) from the OGG format, and since you can't really setup those audio files to work with constant bitrate (CBR), the issue persists, even if I try to reduce the audio bitrate with different converters and tools.

Does anyone here has the same problem?

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I tried to contact with the original author of the plugin, and watching the original TKool post about it, in search for an answer to a small issue I have.

While there's no audio delay anymore, and I don't even need to pre-load the audio assets, there's a strange "noise" effect when the BGM is playing, like if I was listening to a vinyl/LP disc.

Depending on the audio file and the bitrate, the noise can be noticed or not, but my guess is that the issue is produced by the variable bitrate (VBR) from the OGG format, and since you can't really setup those audio files to work with constant bitrate (CBR), the issue persists, even if I try to reduce the audio bitrate with different converters and tools.

I will test this thing. I did not pay attention to it honestly, I will try and pay attention.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses

Ok, sometimes i hear the problem, yeah. I tried to write in the topic of the guy for undertsand if he will continue to support the plugin.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, sometimes i hear the problem, yeah. I tried to write in the topic of the guy for undertsand if he will continue to support the plugin.

Thank you very much! Let's hope he can answer to the report, and see what could be causing the issue.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much! Let's hope he can answer to the report, and see what could be causing the issue.

If you want to write to Kurambon, here is the topic:

Register an account and use google translator for translate the page and then for write, use google translator ENGLISH to JAPANESE for have a better translation.

Just explain better the problem, even you. Maybe he take the problem with priority.

Owenbm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish/English
Primarily Uses
Other
Omg Thank you SO much for this

Fufi_Saintz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody,

the plugin works very well on Win but I couldn't make it work on Android. After some tries I (think I) found the problem: when I copy the deployed "www" folder into the Android Studio's asset folder in the AltimitSystems Android client, it does not copy .ogg files. So when the games starts I obviously get the error in pic. So:
- is there a way to use this plugin but with m4a files?
- is there a way to copy (even manually) the .ogg audio versions of the files in the Android client? And even if this second options, does then Android Studio include the .ogg files in the .apk?
Any advice?

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody,

the plugin works very well on Win but I couldn't make it work on Android. After some tries I (think I) found the problem: when I copy the deployed "www" folder into the Android Studio's asset folder in the AltimitSystems Android client, it does not copy .ogg files. So when the games starts I obviously get the error in pic. So:
- is there a way to use this plugin but with m4a files?
- is there a way to copy (even manually) the .ogg audio versions of the files in the Android client? And even if this second options, does then Android Studio include the .ogg files in the .apk?
Any advice?

Why don't you copy manually the OGG files into the deployed project? Right-click with the mouse, select Copy, and then in the WWW folder search for the correct project path for the BGM files. Then right-click again and Paste.

Or... you can even deploy the game manually by using the files in the installation path of RPG Maker MV, which has the folders for deployed projects.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
This plugin has some problem with looped songs.

I tried to write to the original japanese forum where there is the post of the programmer, but i didn't receive answers.

Somebody know a different plugin?

Fufi_Saintz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why don't you copy manually the OGG files into the deployed project? Right-click with the mouse, select Copy, and then in the WWW folder search for the correct project path for the BGM files. Then right-click again and Paste.

Or... you can even deploy the game manually by using the files in the installation path of RPG Maker MV, which has the folders for deployed projects.
Sound so simple that I didn't even think about that...
Sorry I only thought of solving it through Android Studio, and I was asking to avoid making a mess.
Thanks a lot, I didn't try it already but sure it will work!

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin has some problem with looped songs.

I tried to write to the original japanese forum where there is the post of the programmer, but i didn't receive answers.

Somebody know a different plugin?

At some point, I thought it was a problem of this plugin, but so far, it worked fine for me.

I downloaded the plugin and the Vorbis files from the Japanese site, since they are updated there, as start.

Sure that, when I was installing such plugins, I noticed some bugs and glitches with the music at the beginning, but it was all caused because there were conflicts and incompatibilities with other installed plugins that deals with the preload of files, specially those that messed things up with audio files. Just disabling those plugins or removing parts of them that are related to audio fixed all the troubles and issues I had. It all depends on which plugins are the ones making compatibility problems, that is.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
At some point, I thought it was a problem of this plugin, but so far, it worked fine for me.

I downloaded the plugin and the Vorbis files from the Japanese site, since they are updated there, as start.

Sure that, when I was installing such plugins, I noticed some bugs and glitches with the music at the beginning, but it was all caused because there were conflicts and incompatibilities with other installed plugins that deals with the preload of files, specially those that messed things up with audio files. Just disabling those plugins or removing parts of them that are related to audio fixed all the troubles and issues I had. It all depends on which plugins are the ones making compatibility problems, that is.

Mh. I will try it again so... i will test it better. Thank you for your opinion!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TelorDadar69