Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!

1. Aura bonus/buffs/states: basically, a state/buff that affects all other actors (or enemies, or the actor above you or 2 random enemies...) granting them the same buff/state. 

2. Non-Player Summons: like the Summons of Ragnarok's class Sorcerer; they don't have commands themselves, the actor who summoned them may or may not have skills (and/or commands) to make the summons attack. I guess it'd be like a pet, but not permanent. It'd lasts for X turns or until the battle ends. The summoner could use the skill to "pre-summon" them, and in the next battle the summon will be summoned immediatly. 

I guess I already saw a script like this for vx or vxace, but I didn't find it yet, I'll edit the post when I find.

Also, the summon may have states (so it can have an aura state to be a buff or debuff summon).

Thanks in advance!

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was just about to request the aura states myself.

I sure hope someone takes this request!  :D

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well for the summoner thing I believe THIS is roughly what you are looking for!

And for the aura, THIS should work!
Glad it works for the OP.

I wish it made the allies lose their buffs if the original target died/lost the state like an aura and not an infection. I'll have to make a separate request it seems.

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update: mercenary plugins works fine, but that infected state does not work the way I wanted to :/

Still looking for this aura plugin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hafu