Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello again.
I found the way to solve this problem.
You can close this thread.

All I need to do is remove SDK in Auto Battle but, the overdrive skill won't repeat when selected Repeat option.
Well, that's make sense for ultimate move. I guess I will keep it like this.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Kickstarter successful!! I'm gonna have a Hot GameDev Summer in the trenches!
Me and my friend got into one of our usual discussions after I reccomended him a game, and I remember the last time we had a discussion like that, he disabled his FA account. This time, I found myself constantly checking my friends account hoping it wouldn't happen again. ...But it didn't.

The thing is... I just can't lie about my feelings, sometimes. :(
COMBAT:

Finally showing combat in my game. The lighting system I'm currently using doesn't transfer over into combat, but I am hoping to find a new one soon... or an update for the one I'm using. The plan is to make combat less bright, though. You'll want to click the video link below and visit YT for audio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bebeom1