- May 10, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Auto Battle From Enemy Action v1.0.1
- 1.0.1 RMMV Compatibility
- 1.0.0 Release
- 1.0.0 Release
Allows you can use enemy action as the action of auto-battle
- You can use enemy action as an action of auto-battle.
- You can set each actor to use different enemy actions.
- And you can change the Enemy ID that the actor uses at any time.
- Or you can also turn off auto-battle and return control to the player at any time.
- You may start by creating a new enemy to use its action for auto-battle.
- After installing this plugin, register Actor ID and Variable ID that you want to remember the auto-battle state
- When the value of that Variable ID is not equal to 0, the Actor ID that links with this Variable ID will become an auto-battle actor. And battle with action from Enemy ID that value of Variable ID.
- You can set default action if the Enemy ID does not exist.
- When you set the value of Variable ID to 0, the Actor ID will become control by player. (if an actor has Auto-Battle Special Flag, he/she will still auto-battle continue.)
- You can use 'Party Level Condition' as 'Actor Level Condition' by setting in the plugin parameter. (this setting will also affect all auto-battle actors)
Auto Battle From Enemy Action - MZ/MV
Author's Notes & Compatibility
- Auto-battle actors can't use items yet.
- I don't have any idea what to do maybe you might use a skill that force actor use item, I guess.
- The actor will use any action even he/she not learn that skill before.
- If the actor can't do the action (such as no more MP to cast skill), he/she will not do anything in that turn.
- I'm not sure if this plugin can work with other weird battle plugins.
Do anything you want, commercial is allowed. I would happy if you put my name in the credit.
if you found any bugs, please let me know.