Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Auto-Life 0.1.0

whitesphere

Introduction

This allows creating skills like "Life4" from Final Fantasy.  When a player character or an enemy dies, if they have one of the states tagged as "autolife," while they still lose all buffs and states, they are immediately restored back to life.

Features

- Plays a user selectable animation when auto-reviving a player or enemy

- Allows using a custom formula per auto-life state.  This allows stronger auto-life states to heal more.

- When a player or enemy dies, this plug-in can add one or more states to them upon revival.  This allows players to have "resurrection sickness" or enemies to thirst for revenge (be stronger) or whatever you'd like.

How to Use

Insert the plug-in.  Then choose the desired Default Revive Formula and Animation ID.  The formula uses "a" for the target.

The easiest way to use it is then to add <autolife> to each State you want to act as an auto-life state, then make a Skill that applies that state.

To further customize the behavior, <autolife_formula: (formula)> and <autolife_animation: (id)> will apply the specified formula or animation ID to that auto-life state if it's used.

To add one or more states upon revival, add <autolife_add_states: id1, id2>

If there are multiple auto-life states on someone when s/he dies, the first applied auto-life state is used.

Script

The script is available via pastebin here:

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=YKfzpZXf

Terms of Use

This script is free to use for commercial and non-commercial purposes, as long as I'm given credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
any plans for expanding so it would allow things like autopotion

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Standanddeliver