Auto-Life State not working sometimes

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX' started by Luiishu535, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luiishu535

Luiishu535 Coffee Machine Extraordinaire Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This is a strange bug I can't seem to figure out. 

Auto-Life is a state I'm using, which revives a character after its HP reaches zero (basically after K.O). It works for about 80-90% of the times. For the rest of the times, the fallen character simply doesn't get revived.

I will provide a few screens to show you how the state is set up in the database and the script editor.

Screen 1: Skill Setup

[hide][​IMG][/hide] 

Screen 2: State Setup

[hide][​IMG][/hide] 

Screen 3: Script Setup

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

If someone would like to take a look inside the game, then by all means, feel free to PM me. It's about 132 MB in size.

I have ideas for a skill (a skill that revives all characters) to replace it if I plan on scrapping the state, but I still think it's worth a shot to fix. 

Also, the state can also be inflicted by using an item called Holy Cross. Same problem there though. Last time I checked, the state stopped working when my character were inflicted with a "Burn" state. The state doesn't get removed when the bug occurs however. It usually works the second time too.

I finally finished the game last night and the only things left to do is a final beta test and some minor fixes/additions. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.