Luiishu535

Coffee Machine Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a strange bug I can't seem to figure out. 

Auto-Life is a state I'm using, which revives a character after its HP reaches zero (basically after K.O). It works for about 80-90% of the times. For the rest of the times, the fallen character simply doesn't get revived.

I will provide a few screens to show you how the state is set up in the database and the script editor.

Screen 1: Skill Setup

[hide]
AutoLife_Bug1.png
[/hide] 

Screen 2: State Setup

[hide]
AutoLife_Bug2.png
[/hide] 

Screen 3: Script Setup

[hide]
AutoLife_Bug3.png
[/hide]

If someone would like to take a look inside the game, then by all means, feel free to PM me. It's about 132 MB in size.

I have ideas for a skill (a skill that revives all characters) to replace it if I plan on scrapping the state, but I still think it's worth a shot to fix. 

Also, the state can also be inflicted by using an item called Holy Cross. Same problem there though. Last time I checked, the state stopped working when my character were inflicted with a "Burn" state. The state doesn't get removed when the bug occurs however. It usually works the second time too.

I finally finished the game last night and the only things left to do is a final beta test and some minor fixes/additions. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me
Well, I'm quickly recovering from Covid, but I'm still broke and injured lol. I miss working on my game! I think I've figured out a lore-friendly way to do a tutorial section separate from the main gameplay, but it'll take some scripting know-how. Which I don't have. And can't afford. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPyro64