RMMV Auto Passive States(Yep) - Help with Conditions/Expanded?

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm wondering how to do this.

So I thought of giving players an "Overheat" and thought to use the Auto Passive State plug in by Yanfly. But here's the problem; The condition shows up and works when the target gets to 100 TP. And the moment they go to 99 or below, they lose it.

I'd rather have the buff appear and last past the condition, like 3 turns rather than "Only show up under this condition." The other problem I'm having is adding in other effects to it.

So the full effect of the state I'm trying to achieve is; Get to 100 TP; Reset TP to a lower Random number; and apply a 3 turn status effect. I'm unsure if Auto Passive can do this so would like some advise.

Otherwise I have to go back to doing it through common events in the troop tab and even then it doesn't like it when I try to hit 0.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try YEP_BuffsStatesCore and use normal States as Buff instead of Auto Passive State ..
(its just an Idea ,im not sure if that solves your Problem)

SideNote :
Auto Passive States
are no real states.. they wont react on "if User.isStateAffected" for EG, because they are not Stored in "_states" they are Stored in "_passiveStatesRaw"..

Screenshot_2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi