RMMV Auto Passive States(Yep) - Help with Conditions/Expanded?

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm wondering how to do this.

So I thought of giving players an "Overheat" and thought to use the Auto Passive State plug in by Yanfly. But here's the problem; The condition shows up and works when the target gets to 100 TP. And the moment they go to 99 or below, they lose it.

I'd rather have the buff appear and last past the condition, like 3 turns rather than "Only show up under this condition." The other problem I'm having is adding in other effects to it.

So the full effect of the state I'm trying to achieve is; Get to 100 TP; Reset TP to a lower Random number; and apply a 3 turn status effect. I'm unsure if Auto Passive can do this so would like some advise.

Otherwise I have to go back to doing it through common events in the troop tab and even then it doesn't like it when I try to hit 0.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try YEP_BuffsStatesCore and use normal States as Buff instead of Auto Passive State ..
(its just an Idea ,im not sure if that solves your Problem)

SideNote :
Auto Passive States
are no real states.. they wont react on "if User.isStateAffected" for EG, because they are not Stored in "_states" they are Stored in "_passiveStatesRaw"..

Screenshot_2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito