Auto Skill on Turn/Action End

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Scripts (RMVX Ace)' started by ShadowLurk, Mar 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ShadowLurk

ShadowLurk Tanoshii~ Veteran

This script adds the option of having a character execute specified skills on the end of turn or action.

[​IMG]

Download here. (updated to v1.3)

Installation

Put this script below Materials and above Main.

Usage

Tag a feature object (actors, classes, enemies, weapons, armors, or states) with any of the specified notetags:

<end turn skill: skill_id><end action skill: skill_id>where skill_id is the skill that will be used on turn or action end.For example, tagging Poison state with

<end turn skill: 10>will make battlers inflicted with Poison utilize skill number 10 (Shock) on turn end.By default, normal restrictions for the skill (MP/TP cost, weapon restrictions, skill seals) also apply. If you want the battler to execute the skill even when he is normally unable to, add "forced" to the notetag.

For example, tagging Stun state with

<end action skill: 94, forced>will make a stunned battler execute skill number 94 (Zero Storm) on action end, even when stunned or otherwise unable to.*New in 1.3*

You can also add an option for the skill to have a percentage chance to be used.

For example,

<end turn skill: 24, chance: 50>will result in the battler having a 50% chance to use meditate.You can use any of the options at the same time. Separate the options with at least a comma.

Code:
    <end turn skill: 66, forced, chance: 33><end turn skill: 13, chance: 90, forced>

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. Murd

Murd Apprentice Member

First Language:
    Thai
    This script would be perfect if it allows % chance the skill will be automatically performed (rather than only guarantee).

Could you or someone do this?

3. ShadowLurk

I recently updated this script to include that. I'll update the link and post when I get back to my computee.

4. ArcaneEli

ArcaneEli Mage of Thunder Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Wow this seems very nice.

5. ShadowLurk

Okay, now updated to 1.3. Added the "chance" feature as requested.