ShadowLurk

Tanoshii~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This script adds the option of having a character execute specified skills on the end of turn or action.

EndTurnSkill.png

Download here. (updated to v1.3)

Installation

Put this script below Materials and above Main.

Usage

Tag a feature object (actors, classes, enemies, weapons, armors, or states) with any of the specified notetags:

<end turn skill: skill_id><end action skill: skill_id>where skill_id is the skill that will be used on turn or action end.For example, tagging Poison state with

<end turn skill: 10>will make battlers inflicted with Poison utilize skill number 10 (Shock) on turn end.By default, normal restrictions for the skill (MP/TP cost, weapon restrictions, skill seals) also apply. If you want the battler to execute the skill even when he is normally unable to, add "forced" to the notetag.

For example, tagging Stun state with

<end action skill: 94, forced>will make a stunned battler execute skill number 94 (Zero Storm) on action end, even when stunned or otherwise unable to.*New in 1.3*

You can also add an option for the skill to have a percentage chance to be used.

For example,

<end turn skill: 24, chance: 50>will result in the battler having a 50% chance to use meditate.You can use any of the options at the same time. Separate the options with at least a comma.

Code:
<end turn skill: 66, forced, chance: 33><end turn skill: 13, chance: 90, forced>

Last edited by a moderator:

Murd

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
This script would be perfect if it allows % chance the skill will be automatically performed (rather than only guarantee).

Could you or someone do this?

ShadowLurk

Tanoshii~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I recently updated this script to include that. I'll update the link and post when I get back to my computee.

ArcaneEli

Mage of Thunder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow this seems very nice.

ShadowLurk

Tanoshii~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Okay, now updated to 1.3. Added the "chance" feature as requested.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoanjoboryMaster