JingXin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all:

I'm using Visu Stella plugins, now I have a problem with Auto Skill Triggers MZ.

I want actor's auto-triggered skill always attack the same target after friends use a physical action.

But now the auto-triggered skill always attacks the index 1 enemy, is there any way to fix this?

Thx

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mean index 1 or index 0? Index one would be the second enemy in the troop.

Are there any relevant settings in the plugin parameters? I would think that it should at least be random, not always the same target...but maybe it's really only intended to be used with skills that target all enemies/allies.

But, looking through the documentation, the plugin definitely doesn't support something as complex as "use this skill and target the last-targeted enemy." You could try to do some sort of trick using the targeting restrictions in Battle Core.

JingXin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you mean index 1 or index 0? Index one would be the second enemy in the troop.

Are there any relevant settings in the plugin parameters? I would think that it should at least be random, not always the same target...but maybe it's really only intended to be used with skills that target all enemies/allies.

But, looking through the documentation, the plugin definitely doesn't support something as complex as "use this skill and target the last-targeted enemy." You could try to do some sort of trick using the targeting restrictions in Battle Core.
I mean index 0.....

I noticed this notetag in battle core, but I have no idea how to code it :(

<JS Targets>
code
code
targets =
Code:
;
</JS Targets>

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...
FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the game levels all characters to level 70 and makes all new characters start at level 70.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaionline