Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Hl everyone.
I used a plugin (SDR Auto Updater) for MV.
Is there any plugin like that for mz?
Sorry my english

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I couldn't find any public plugins that do it, so I might just publish my solution in the near future.

For now, you could try to host your game on itch.io and tell users to install their PC client, which auto updates it. Heres a tutorial on how to do that: https://itch.io/docs/itch/integrating/updates.html

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
I couldn't find any public plugins that do it, so I might just publish my solution in the near future.

For now, you could try to host your game on itch.io and tell users to install their PC client, which auto updates it. Heres a tutorial on how to do that: https://itch.io/docs/itch/integrating/updates.html
Im very grateful to you man, but unfortunately my game has more than 2GB. Itchio accept 1 GB

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th Nov to 2nd Dec (2021)

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
littlezotz