AutoRun Event Not Stopping

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, I know this is pretty basic but I feel like I've done things correctly and it's just not working.

I have an autorun event that displays text on the screen.

At the end of the event it turns a Self Switch A on.

This event has a second page with nothing on it, the condition is set to Self Switch A.

Unfortunately, page 1 of the event keeps repeating. I've tried all the Trigger options for the 2nd page of this event but nothing seems to be working.

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?

Thanks for your time.

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have screenshot so we can see the event pages?
When getting a screenshot to show you, I realised my mistake.

In addition to the Self Switch condition of the second page, I noticed I'd also left on a standard switch condition by accident so I've removed that and all works fine now.

I'll lock the thread now.

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ScreenCapture of the events please
All sorted now; when getting a screenshot I realised my mistake.

In addition to the Self Switch condition of the second page, I noticed I'd also left on a standard switch condition by accident so I've removed that and all works fine now.

I can't figure out how to lock the thread though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
I have trauma after accidentally stumbling upon vore CYOA on text adventures and then reading the description "unwilling and willing" "one half lives inside other half" Oh my.... And peoples comments... "please add pregnant" "very good" "the best vore CYOA ive ever seen"...what...I wanna vomit, seriously. Its horrible.
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imjeax