AutoRun Event Not Stopping

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, I know this is pretty basic but I feel like I've done things correctly and it's just not working.

I have an autorun event that displays text on the screen.

At the end of the event it turns a Self Switch A on.

This event has a second page with nothing on it, the condition is set to Self Switch A.

Unfortunately, page 1 of the event keeps repeating. I've tried all the Trigger options for the 2nd page of this event but nothing seems to be working.

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?

Thanks for your time.

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have screenshot so we can see the event pages?

When getting a screenshot to show you, I realised my mistake.

In addition to the Self Switch condition of the second page, I noticed I'd also left on a standard switch condition by accident so I've removed that and all works fine now.

I'll lock the thread now.

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ScreenCapture of the events please
All sorted now; when getting a screenshot I realised my mistake.

In addition to the Self Switch condition of the second page, I noticed I'd also left on a standard switch condition by accident so I've removed that and all works fine now.

I can't figure out how to lock the thread though!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dowedaba