Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everybody,
I wanted to ask if there's a script call, which checks if an autorun event is running? I want to create a Hud with SumRndmDde's Hud Maker, which indicates that the player can't move at the moment.

Thank you :)

RubbyDukky

One of Rem's Many Husbands
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure about the script call, but I'd suggest just doing it without the Hud Maker. Unless there's some reason why it's not applicable, you could always just use display picture in the event and do just a little image editing. Although, if someone finds the script call, you can do whatever you'd like.

UgyBoogie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't know if this helps, but this would be a workaround: Everytime you start an autorun event set a variable from 0 to 1, and when the autorun event is over change it back from 1 to 0. Then you can just show the image that indicates the player can't move right now, as long as the variable is 1. Don't know if this helps, but it would be a workaround, I guess.

Mesajia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for both of your solutions. They might be better than my idea, since not every autorun is a cutscene. I guess I didn't thought that till the end. Thanks :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulitmatex