AutoSave disable, One Save Slot

Darksheree

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, my english is not good. I hope you can help me.

I want to have only one savefile and disable autosave for the game.
I sucessfully dont jump to the loading screen at the title menu. I jump into the game. Thats solved with

DataManager.loadGame(1);

i change the max file id to 1, because auto save is 0? Maybe i had to correct it to 0 if autosave is disabled?

i make a comment for all autosave code in the js files to stop savesave in the whole game.

i cant save at the save menu. Thats my main problem. I dont know why and what to try next. A secondary problem I dont like to have that save menu. it just can save at the one file, which exists, if i click at the save button.

some hints or help, which code lines i had to change? or is there an easier way to disable autosave?

thank u very much

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this will solve your issue, but there's a "enable autosave" option in the database (bottom middle column).

1601108334068.png

Darksheree

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you. I guess you are right. Thats seems really easy.

Darksheree

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The second question about my save dont works with one save slot. i have solved on my own.

Can gave me a hint, which code a had to rewrite, for don´t jump into the save menu and save just if i click save at the menu?

i set just one save slot and the id of this slot is 1
i searched in to code, but there is so much i don´t understand yet

i thank you for every hint

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1