xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because I recently started to draw tiles myself, but I don't know why there will be an interval after the autotiles I made are drawn. At least A2 is no problem. If I need PSD files in the production process, ask me. I should have no problem following the tutorial ==This is the floor tiles A2 I made
1638966666459.pngzhaoze_A1.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by "an interval"?

A1 tiles are animated, which means, if you think of your "set" as 3 frames, the first will play, then a pause, then the second, then a pause, then a third, then a pause, then it starts from the first again.

If you look at the animated water tiles you will see they are the same.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by "an interval"?

A1 tiles are animated, which means, if you think of your "set" as 3 frames, the first will play, then a pause, then the second, then a pause, then a third, then a pause, then it starts from the first again.

If you look at the animated water tiles you will see they are the same.
The left is official, and the right is drawn after I made it. There will be separated marks in the middle of me
1638969313755.png1638969322815.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Center tiles are taken from this: 1638977067368.png
...so as you see, if you make them seamless, you got this:
1638977146576.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.
I have uploaded my Pastel Life tileset to MV resources on the forum.
The set is made to be Easy to Edit and absolutely Child Friendly.

The set is far from finished, so there will be updated coming up...
Here is a little preview, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demure_Hero