ave369's World Map Train

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by ave36, Jul 13, 2019.

1. ave36

ave36 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This is my first original resource to be shared here. It is technically an edit of the RMMV RTP mine carts, but it's a pretty heavy edit.

What is it? It is two sprites representing a train steam engine and a train car, to be used on the world map if you want to have an evented train vehicle that connects towns over the map. I searched for similar resources and could not find them, so I made my own by editing the RMMV RTP mine cart sprite. They are of the same size as the mine cart, one square, and intended to be used with the RTP rail tracks graphic.

You can use these however you want. No need to credit anyone but Kadokawa, whom you will credit anyway.

I love trains! (c) Selphie

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  2. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    While it's great that you want to share resources, please edit your terms so that people know they do need to credit Kadokawa for the traincar since it's an edit of a default vehicle sprite. You don't have to ask people to credit you if you don't want to, but edits need to credit the original creator.

3. ave36

ave36 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Where is the border when it stops being an edit of a default vehicle sprite? One half pixels different? Three quarters? All pixels but one? All pixels?

4. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If you used any part of a default sprite to make something, then it's considered an edit.

5. ave36

ave36 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If so, the locomotive is an edit as well, not just the car. It has the same wheels.