Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A

AVELIONS - THE ANCESTORS
Full version​

Developer : Radian F (cradth)
Latest version : Extended v5.30

STORY

Mankind finds itself being slaughtered by immortal beings called "Grimoire". Where did they come from, or why are they doing this, are not known.

42 powerful guilds are formed allying themselves with the district military to fight Grimoire. The best soldiers in all 12 districts are going to be trained professionally in order to deal with the threat.

All but one guild are lost as a result of the war of Jenesio. The remnants of mankind focus their defenses in their own districts, hiding in fear. As for the only surviving guild, Grimoire Hunter, it still embraces volunteers to continue the fight
to find Grimoire's weakness and save the Elmsh World from absolute extinction.

CHARACTERS

FEATURES

+ 6~8 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY, "fast paced" storywise!
+ ACTION BATTLE SYSTEM, slash your enemies on map!
+ FREE ROAM, no world map in this game
+ 3 SELECTABLE HUNTERS to play
+ 4 SELECTABLE COMPANIONS, It's a Robo-pet to assist you
+ 15 CATALYST to collect, it gives you specific Catalyst Arts
+ VIRTUAL TRAINER, to build your stats
+ CRAFTING, your own weapons and armors
+ UPGRADE WEAPONS, ARMORS and BOOSTERS

SCREENSHOTS

VIDEO

CREDITS

Maps :
Mack, Avadan, RGSS2 & 3
Characters :
I'm using RMXP spriteset, almost all of them.
Sound & Musics : RGSS2 & 3

DOWNLOADS

Latest version
EXTENDED v5.30

http://hossigames.wixsite.com/home/avelions

I hope you like my works. Support my games and enjoy.

Last edited:

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
*Avelions timeline*
Avelions 1 - The Ancestors -11006 O.E.C

The Four Disasters : A Prologue for Avelions 2 -776 M.A
3x3 Legendary Daegon
Avelions 3 - Crimson Wars -779 M.A
Avelions 2 - All Stars -792 M.A
Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs -794 M.A-
Avelions 5 - God Realms -3399 R.A-

+++

v5.30 What's New?!

+ Sido Helvar is fully playable!
(You can find his "Hunter's Code", at Control Point, sector 6)
+ Archangel Hiver (Lyne's Hiver) fix
+ 3 Selectable Difficulties
+ Damage Formula fix
+ Catalyst Arts fix
+ New hints to access secret areas
+ New Boss battles
+ New scenes
+ New maps
+ New weapon & armorgear set

etc

Last edited:

Nagasari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
humanity extinction is cliche, many scifi games use this story  is this game inspired by Maverick and Maverick Hunter from Megaman? :3

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
humanity extinction is cliche, many scifi games use this story  is this game inspired by Maverick and Maverick Hunter from Megaman? :3

yes, the basic concept is look alike, but the game itself a totally different

in major areas/elements, it's closer to classic action-rpg (the simple one),

as you can smash everything around you using a weapon, and block attacks using a shield.

btw, have you try the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think this conversation from the inbox will be useful to anyone who play this game.

Hey I uploaded another episode to your video game but it seems I'm stumped at one point. There are blue pillar stones blocking the path in Jenesio District and was wondering how to bypass them. You can see the video here:
https://goo.gl/Ioh6BY

How to bypass the laser guard tower = Press 3 to dash (Catalyst Arts), or jump using SPACE+directional key.

How to bypass the blue pillar stones = no one can break these stones except Sido. you have to press 2 for

a range attack, break the cube across the river (the one with an arrow on it), to activate the bridge. :)

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This was really cool! I played through the whole thing (which is rare for me) - and enjoyed the whole experience for the most part. Aside from dialogue (I understand english isn't your first language), some poor music choices and repetitive menu actions (handing in cores, teleporting, etc.) the game was really well made! Can't wait to see where you take your future releases.

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
This was really cool! I played through the whole thing (which is rare for me) - and enjoyed the whole experience for the most part. Aside from dialogue (I understand english isn't your first language), some poor music choices and repetitive menu actions (handing in cores, teleporting, etc.) the game was really well made! Can't wait to see where you take your future releases.

Thanks for the feedback.  :) Glad to know someone enjoyed my game

although it still has a lot of homework to do, XD  The future updates will include the Ramzazio District,

a new map with tons additional events, mostly to fill the plot holes, character's background,

interaction and development. Stay tuned, I'll provide the informations later in this thread. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagasari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yes, the basic concept is look alike, but the game itself a totally different

in major areas/elements, it's closer to classic action-rpg (the simple one),

as you can smash everything around you using a weapon, and block attacks using a shield.

btw, have you try the game?

Not yet, I saw your video on youtube channel, the opening looks promising. but that's all I can say for now. :3

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Not yet, I saw your video on youtube channel, the opening looks promising. but that's all I can say for now. :3

Go grab it and try the game sir. :)  

you may say a thing or two with experienced the game by yourself, hehe

Critiques are welcome. :) As it needs a lot of improvements.

starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just love it when XP characters are put into VX or VXAce. Who designed the characters?

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just love it when XP characters are put into VX or VXAce. Who designed the characters?

I did it, but I just recolored and combined several graphics into one (sometimes I draw some parts),

so basically, these are RTP characters / portraits edited by me. XD

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
v4.0 released~

Changelogs :

- New Tutorials

- New Weapons & Armors

- New Area - Shelter 392

- Dialogue updates

- Map updates

- Enemy updates

- Boss updates

- Minor bug fixes

+++

Video by GameJester

SlySlySly

Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do you download this?

Ugouka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The download link is towards the bottom of his first post. Click on the Games tab in that website, select Stories of Sheidh, scroll down, and the direct download is available there.

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here is the first 10 minutes of the game. played by me. :)

Nagasari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I rarely leave a comment, but I promised a feedback for you. I reached area 4/5 if not mistaken and stopped play this game.
Here's some random thoughts : Menu, GUI, tilesets and such are pretty good, I like it. Also, I found that the first dungeon has a tone,
well designed. But I don't like the rest. It's confusing and bland at some places. the battle system is quite interesting but it's laggy (Please, note this one, since it has ruined my mood). Another weak point is the pace, it feels like I'm playing a Castlevania game but with a long conversation. too much infos/details in a single message. All in all, it's been a nice experience for the first half of the game. Polishing some character/npc interactions and events will do justice to this game. Considered this and I hope you make some improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya