Average stats gained from equipment when dual wielding?

Quickdraws

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In RPGmaker MV,

Im curious if anyone has figured a way to average the stats gained from equipment when dual wielding using yanfly plugins or any other method they may know off. I just can't seem to come up with a viable workaround in my head and can't seem to find much in that department when searching the web and forums.

I was thinking maybe a passive state that is active when dual wielding for that character that uses a YF javascript call  //  battler.setAtkPlus(x) // from BaseparamControl to set a negative paramplus value that is the difference between that characters baseParam value and its current value divided by two as to replicate the following effect.       

As an example, I'd like a char whose base ATK param is 500 that when is dual wielding a 200 ATK axe and a 400 ATK axe will gain 300 ATK from equipping both and be at 800ATK; instead

of the 1100 ATK you'd normally get from adding the 200 & 400 ATK from the two items.

Any insight would be useful, if anyone else has run into this problem or found a viable workaround id love to hear it; at the least, I could use the JavaScript method to check if a character is dual wielding to test my passive state idea if it will work in the context I surmised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu