captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am loving the vampiress and those tiles!

Auburn Sakura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome!~ :D I especially like Jeanne, the animals, and the other girls.~ Keep up the good work! :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Adding the hobbit doors I just made for a request, maybe more of you have a use for it x3

unbenannt23or9uq0nte.png

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Adding the hobbit doors I just made for a request, maybe more of you have a use for it x3

unbenannt23or9uq0nte.png
Wonderful! Is this the Christmas Graphics Tablet (plus Avery's talent and experience) at work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Those doors are really great, Avery! Some of your best Ace stuff! Please make more Ace tiles :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this the Christmas Graphics Tablet (plus Avery's talent and experience) at work?
Only minor things were drawn with the tablet, most things are heavy edits of RTP-Tiles ;)

Thank you both <3 Yes, I think I'll do more Ace-Stuff^^

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Wow, your non-icon stuff is awesome, too! :) I am definitely going to keep an eye on this thread as well.

lufan131

The Triangle King
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those tiles are some of my favorites, because I like the simple, yet shiny and detailed appearence.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
schschiff34p7j2dn0a.png

A2:
avyshipa2mxenwt4385.png

A5:
avyshipa50nialwog5s.png

B:
avyshipbwgqyue3bpd.png

Well, here is the prototype of my ship. I tried to keep it as much modular as possible, the width is not as variable as the length, but well, go ahead and try it.

As you can see there is still plenty of space in the sheet and there is no decoration. I am definitly going to expand the set with such thing, I already got great suggestions <3, but first I give you the Set to play around with.

Is it usable? Or would you prefer a premade ship with less amount of variations?

Are there any problems with it?

Just as answer to the things on the profile feed:

It took me a whole day, not the working, more the thinking about it. I did several things but the wohle time I pushed the parts around in my head to  get a good looking and somehow modular shape for the ship.

And I'm sure, everybody else whos working on a ship is doing a great job, especially Sharm!

You can still give me suggestions, I'll try my best <3

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not know this existed. WHY did I not know this existed?! Have all my likes damn you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it usable? Or would you prefer a premade ship with less amount of variations?
It is definitely usable.  I think I prefer this rather than a premade, because it does mean that I can adjust it, add your extras when they come out just exactly where I want them, and generally make it my own.  Premades are lovely, but less flexible.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
dl54ootf.png

I have a rather tiny update for you ;3

Pixel Myth styled plated food for Averyone (I just wanted to use this lame pun so badly) \o/

Sharm made this suggestion and I had a lot of fun with it <3

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sometimes when a pun is that bad, it's actually good.

I like the new avatar.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery, I was wondering if you're up to make that one ship but like this: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/963943XVoouCk.png (can omit the rocks).

Else I'll most likely edit it myself but won't get as cool as if you made it :3 (it's for parallax mapping so no background). Doesn't hurt to ask xD! Ty.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Kyuukon, at first I'll finish the set and there are still a lot of things missing and I am slow as f... uhm, very slow.

Gosh... this poor horse had to wait a long time until I finished it... I... I just forgot about the wip D:

pferdemagermod92gp6ce1z5.png

But now it's ready to be loved :3

I hope there are new good homes for it ;3

Here is a dragon egg for Ruby (and for everyone else who wants to use it):

dracheneiph9onbqius.png

And two "new" things on the B-Sheet of the ship:

avyshipbdv5omnf7e8.png

Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Nice stuff.

I like the naga sprite, the tent and the ship a lot.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
AHHHHH!!! THANK YOU AGAIN! :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Avery?  You have to thanks Matseb2611 for me finding you!

I was on my way to do all the $Big_Monsters sprite sheets starting with the manticora since I already made the Ogre (You can see in the Free Community DLC) but I didn<t want to DO the job somebody already made.  :p   So, with that relieved from my shoulders, I just have Dragons and Demons (that sounds like the name of a certain tabletop brand) to do!

I have to admit I have two permissions to ask of you,

1- May I put THIS link into my Custom Housing! project so folks who are in search for $Big_Monsters can find yours as well?

2-I have also in my batch list exotic felines and circus theme on Steam...  I was wondering an authorization to use your manticora as back model for my army of felines circus and jungle alike!  (I was to do Manticore first to break it down to this by myself, but there is no point at redoing it now I guess ^^.)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheChrisPdude