Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Facesets or face generator parts

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Any but preferably either Ace RTP-like, or like the Rito from Zelda Breath of the Wild

Description: Does anyone know of facesets/generator parts for Avian/Birdlike characters?

Reference Images:
1502683536.kium_rito.jpg

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To be honest, I like drawing bird people, so maybe I could draw you something. It may not be exactly in the style of the RTP, but I could do my best to get somewhat close.

I understand if you'd prefer something pre existing, but let me know if you'd like me to do something! I'm thinking maybe I could do a psd with a few mix and match options. Oh, and I can provide previous art examples if you like.

Just so you know, if I do this, I may use it in my own work in the future as well.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
They look mostly like they are somewhat evil/aggressive, but there are the bird people by kingdom of rise and fall:

WallCat

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was hoping for more expressive faces, like something could be used for emo facesets, rather than a more "realistic animal" thing.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, I've finished making a quick sort of thing. Turned out not looking very much like the rtp unfortunately, but I hope it's of some kind of use anyway.

Link

There are a few options each for body shape, beak, eyes, crest and background. To use, open in photoshop or clip studio paint, and make visible the folders of the features you want. For the most part, you'll not want to mess with the visibility of individual layers. To recolour a feature, just fill in the clipping layers with a colour.

It'll probably benefit from you adding your own feather patterns, extra shading etc; I wanted to put some in, but struggled to make it fit all 3 body types. Feel free to edit and use however you like, tracing's fine too. Just don't take out the backgrounds and use them for other things.

Example:
example bird faces.png

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow - I love those and that the head is in different positions. Nice work!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cp868323