Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

i_lol_lots

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could I get 3 icons, please?

I need a sparkly looking blue  coin, a bag of these sparkly coins, and a pile of the coins? Thanks!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Free for commercial & non-commercial use, as long as I get a free copy of the game.

You may edit these for your own use, but don't post them anywhere without my permission.
I do believe the first post already clearly states that you can use the icons in your project. Just don't post them anywhere else, and don't say they're yours (ie - give proper credit)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, Shaz. That is totally right.

I'd really appreciate it if you would stop posting here.
is still my opinion, this was not the first of our issues and I don't want to continue those troubles.

And guys, I'm really tired of repeating and repeating it.

The things you should tell me:

What do you need? - Good description and/or pictures!
What style do you need? - XP, VX/Ace, another one?

[...]
A word is not what I consider to be a "good description".

Really.
Thank you all for your congratulations, I read them carefully and I am touched by your kind words <3

A fairytale/princess section indeed would be awesome, with stuff like cinderellas glass shoe! I definitly have to do some brainstorming about that!

Alien is also a pretty good idea, but I have nearly no idea what I could make D; Hum...

So, as Alkorri suggested, here is my #512, the cake x) Nevertheless, if I have the time, I'll try to do all of your pretty awesome suggestions <3

Because I had some surprise sparetime, I decided to do a little more stuff for you x)

A friend of mine is really into melons,so here is one, the cake, fries, soft ice and a soft drink

Also a trout, a pike and a catfish x)

You may suggest things here to, just be sure to make clear it's no request.

(And I really don't know how many free time I'll have during the next week, please don't rush me!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I didn't mean to scream so loud and scare the cats when I saw the cake XD

Thank you, Avery, for the soft ice cream too and the rest! 

RaZzi

My Peculiar Brother
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If possible, do you think you could have a "commission list" so we know what you're currently working on?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I've gone ahead and cleaned up this thread a little.

Justin, please don't post in this thread again because it's creating a negative atmosphere and starting to look like harassment. If you have a request, create a thread in resource requests.

If you have a complaint with the moderating actions/teams, please follow the staff hierarchy and send a private message to a staff member.

Thank you!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, Lunarea : )

Because this was in one of the removed posts:

My to do of requests is empty, the reasons can be found in my rules and the last post of mine above and I won't start posting a "working on" list, because this is changing that often that it would be outdated too soon.

And, empty? Yes, Razzis challenge was done x)

Hope you like it!

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Avery, that blue egg is adorable. I have to admit that when I clicked on RaZzi's reference pictures, I wondered what colour you would do those in.

If it's not asking too much, do you think you could tackle a Malay destar (headwear)? I'm hoping for one that looks most like the first link.

I would love to have different styles as shown here, but honestly, I would be happy with just one. I can recolour that as much as I want :)

If it's too hard, you don't have to! ^^

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you, Lunarea : )

Because this was in one of the removed posts:

My to do of requests is empty, the reasons can be found in my rules and the last post of mine above and I won't start posting a "working on" list, because this is changing that often that it would be outdated too soon.

And, empty? Yes, Razzis challenge was done x)

Hope you like it!
There is some good stuff in here, but I think you may have outdone yourself with that hatching dragon.

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
That dragon egg set is so, so well done  :guffaw:

I didn't plan too many dragons in my game but after seeing that I might have to add some, it would be a crime to no use these.

RaZzi

My Peculiar Brother
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Hehe, good job on the eggs.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, well, well.

The first row is dedicated to our little red riding hood, slimmeiske2, who suggested the fairytale theme x)

The first 3 ones are spindles, referring to Sleeping beauty and Rumpelstiltskin. The glass shoe is Cinderella's and the basket Little Red Riding Hood's.

The second row is Alkorri's request and I hope,it's what you wanted x)

The last row is the 512-icon-special. Thank you for your suggestions, now find "your" icons ;D (There is smoke around one of the potion, you just can't see it because of the white background >_> )

"What should be the final 512th icon? Suggestions?"

makotodokidoki
Japanese Curry Dish ;P

Alkorri
Food like cakes and chocolate desserts :>

ksjp17
You can never have too many potions, so how about a 'dangerous' potion i.e. one that perhaps is giving off a tiny wisp of vapor, showing that it might be an 'evil' something?

Ruby
The 512 icon should be.... a Ralph head.

slimmeiske2
A rose maybe. Or piano keys. I don't really know ^^;

LucyFox
A small chicken! (So we can make a Fable game (where you have to.... eat them! D: ))

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Avery, those are the most detailed potion bottles and rose I've seen! I also love the desserts, and my favourites of the fairytale items is definitely the glass slipper :)

And thank you so much for the headwear! It is perfect! Thanks to that cute chick, I think I will also include a puzzle about that.

PS Ralph's head looks scary ;D

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I should make one small icon request... But I don't want to look for a picture because it would be an icon of a spider's head (and spider images.. EEK!). XD

Loving that last release, Avery. Really cool stuff. :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
How could I resist such a sweet not-really-a-request? ^//^

Thank you so much for your compliment! <3

Thank you Alkorri <3 I'm glad you like them! And I'm looking really forward to see what you created with them <3

My favorite of those are the basket and the rose ;>

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, those look fabulous! Amazing, amazing job. <3

You should try a baby dragon head, similar to the spider's style! Not a request, so don't worry about it if it's too much. ^_^

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
As I said before, I'm really loving the fairy tale ones <3 And that basket of course :D

And thank you for the rose and the piano keys, they're beautiful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meiji