Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Geoff The Dragon Slayer

Corporate Data Manager
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
@Avery I apologize I must have missed that post about multiple icon requests. I've fixed my post.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like to request a tech gauntlet sort of like this 

At least 3 and all in different colours (Gold, Blue, Silver, Red and Green) please.
Sorry for being nosy here, Geoff, but I feel compelled to ask: are you asking for 3 different "tech gauntlets" and that each three have these five colours in them?

Or are you essentially asking Avery to do three designs of gauntlets, each in a different colour, meaning you are actually asking for 15 icons??

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now that you're taking requests again, will you please make me a q-tip and a portable electric fan?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
She never stopped taking requests, she was just thinking seriously of stopping because there was a huge run of people who weren't following the rules for requests and getting snippy about it when they got turned down.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Bump? (Sorry if this harms you, Avery)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Don't bump other people's threads please, Spectrum.  There's no point to it anyway, it hasn't been 72 hours since the last post, hasn't fallen off the first page and isn't asking for other user's input to be solved.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I am bumping for my request actually. Can't we bump after 3 days have past?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
In that case, ask Avery nicely to tell you how your request is coming, that isn't what bumping is for.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Sharm: Sorry about nonsense replies, but since my native language isn't English I am not surely know what bumping means.

@Avery: Sorry about stupid replies of mine. I was meant to ask about how is my request going. I hope it's fine, thank you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I refuse doing your request, also DITR's.

I told you both why, and coming back just a few days later won't change a thing. I don't need this thread to feel good, I'm doing this to help those who need it and not to waste my time on unpatient or ungrateful persons.

This is a free service and I'm doing a good job as long as the requester also gives me a good reason to do so.

(I also though I said anywhere I ignore request which don't follow the rules. So, any current unsolved request was larger than just 3 and well, as said.)

Phew. Going to edit my start post now.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That wasn't waste of time, do really think I am working on only one game? No, I've several projects that NEEDS some of your works. Anyways, good luck with your other requests. And doesn't matter at all. I will search my actual way through internet.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I saw this post a very lon time ago when there wasn't much stuff, so seeing this today I have to say: great job, yo. These will definitely come in handy (they fit in with the rtp so no issues there <3)

I don't really have anythign else to say really. Great job =w=d

AlliedG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice selection of icons :)

You clearly spent your time on each one and they seem to fit quite well with the original ones.

Euphoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice selection of icons :)

You clearly spent your time on each one and they seem to fit quite well with the original ones.
Agreed! And I'm sorry you have to deal with so many idiots (I noticed quite a lot in this thread) who can't read rules or follow them. Just wanted to say I'm proudly using your icons, and keep up the good work!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is the top left icon a battery or a can of red bull? It could work as either.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are so full of win, Avery. I could use that needle and thread for a puzzle idea.

And yeah, I was just thinking the first icon looked like a can of Red Bull ;D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Avy, your forum button  doesn't link to your thread. Was that intentional?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wfrant