NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just saw the topic and thought it was free to request I didn't want to cause any problems don't worry just saw the body thing on the database and assumed that meant clothes

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Whoa, I finally managed to pack 24 presents for you guys^^'

Here's a small preview what might expect you (one icon or part of every day):

(Can you name some of them and even guess what will be the theme for that day?)
I love your advent materials! =]

I'm guessing:

crossbow

shield

compound bow

modern gun or sword with accessory

reins?

elf hat

helm

chestnut?

Dor-

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I really like your icons :rock-left:   :o   :rock-right:  .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, wow, Dor-, that's. . . .  No, she does not.  It's gets brought up so much that now it's a touchy subject.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dor-: Hurry! Edit that post while Avery isn't looking Dx !

Dor-

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
 I was just asking, not required.. :S I'm sorry if I said something wrong... :(

Sorry for my bad English

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Let me guess... haste (or retreat - dodge), saddle, Wings helmet, tiara-like thing, ummm an axe (that is easy) two more crossbows, a sword, a blade weapon of somekind,  a ring, I might have a lot of imagination here, but that is what I "see" while waiting for every asset to unpack. :p

Loved your idea!
I got a couple of those too, but watch that obvious axe be something completely different rotated to a weird angle.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
It is that time of the year again, at least here in Germany we have December 1st now. If you want to open the calendar on the right "day" I'd suggest for anyone who has an earlier time than Germany to wait until it's 0:00 in your country before you check the thread. Of course you can also look at this earlier, but then you won't have anything to see on December 24th D: I can't promise that I'll be able to post on 0:00 every day, you know, but I am doing my best.​
 ​
Talking about the #1 now. I started making modular necklaces and really liked the idea, but after having four different necklace parts I just felt like any new option wouldn't add too much new variety to the set. But there was so much more you could do with the charms, so I made two options for earrings and two keys, one more classic and one modern version. When I made them I had the Resident Evil keys in mind, where you have the one with the right symbol to open a specific door. I tought it would be cool to have this for RM games as well :3​
 ​
I hope you all are having a great avent time! As always, feedback is much appreciated!​
 ​
What is your favourite option of the set?
I am so curious which one other people would choose! (Of yourse you can choose your own color palette)​

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My favorite is the modular classic key, but I love all the options honestly.  Is the fifth one top row suppose to be a dagger or something else?  I know it's an icon so I can say it is whatever I think it should be, but I was just curious of what you intended.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love's those modular icon...any in particuliar...? not sure 

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Old fashioned key with the star charm is my favorite.   :)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh! That's a neat idea! It's hard to choose, I love all the charms. But I'll have to say the jewel and the star. 

Thank you! This is going to be a fantastic month. ^_^

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The ring key and the heart charm; makes me think of kingdom hearts. The star charm was a close second.

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't really decide but I like the heart thingy.

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Skull, key, and  mostly heart necklace are magnificent. I prefer the heart though because it has a good feeling of a non flat shape and it is very detailed.

It is actually let my imagination feel it like the real deal. Good job Avery on that!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
 ​
 ​
Crossbows. Are there RM games that really uses this type of weapon? I guess I've played too few to be sure about that. I like for example the idea of having one as secondary weapon, a slower but stronger long distance option for the sword fighters in case you battle flying enemies or such with a strong armor.​
 ​
I picked eight of the existing equipment sets and added the matching crossbows so you can add them to your game(play).​
 ​
Did your favourite equipment set got it's matching crossbow? Which of the missing ones should definitly get one?
 ​
I am sorry for the short and late post, "I am fine" would be a lie at the moment.​

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These crossbows are neat! Then again, why wouldn't they be? They're made by Avy! ;)

I do hope it cheers you up, even if it's just the simple truth! :)

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Crossbows are great, I started a game once that had a character use crossbows as a primary weapon but there is only one crossbow in ace's rtp so I had to re-use it or use some of the standard bows.

topar395

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Those are awesome! I mean YOU are awesome! Thanks so much!

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The crossbows are nice.  Thank you again, it's really cool that you post tend to post these right before I get off work so there's a present whenever I check the forum for the first time everyday. :)

As for which set needs a crossbow, well I would say the black with red/pink outlines under the cloud/sky set in the main icon sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HolyNova