Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

Covadola

Without Talent
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
i love ur work :kaoluv:could you make a golden nut that looks like a bracelet please and thank you very much.

the-legendary-hero.png

Happy New Year

Last edited:

Bloom-Senpai

Senpai has noticed you!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery, I want to use your MV 32*32 icon set but can you clarify something for me?

Do I also need to own VX ACE to use it? The art looks so beautiful. I wanted to use yanfly's icon set but I only have a license for MV and not for ACE so I can't use the icons. So with that, I'm looking for an alternative for my game.

patternBlue

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery,

I really like your icons, they have just the right look and feel for my farming game. I'm already using many of your icons in the HUD display for tools.
1580434463360.png

I would like to make a request for two MV 32*32 size icons, a hoe and a watering can. I pretty much signed up for a forum account just to request icons from you ^_^
103505940-garden-hoe-icon.jpgimgbin-watering-cans-garden-irrigation-sprinkler-cans-ZHM640aeUvE5TmXjHTWVHr1pr.jpg

Thank you for taking my request into consideration. I would be happy to share my upcoming demo version with you and have your name in the credits.

-PB

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ooof, I kind of have forgotten about that topic for a while, but here we go:
Icons Jan2019.png
@patternBlue
Oh nice, a farming game! I made the icons you need, hope they help you in the progress ;3

@Bloom-Senpai
The icons are from scratch (the MV I sheet) and therefore not bound to any maker (though only allow the maker-only use by now). They are set up to plug and play replace Yanfly's blurry upscales anways.

@EAD
My VX Ace icons are mostly from scratch, they are just bound as whole set to Ace as very few icons (that I do not want to sort out) are edits, everything else is as said from scratch and they just resemble stuff that can be used along with the default character sets. Everything that is 24*24 belongs to the same style. For removing stuff you don't need i'd recommend gimp and a fixed 24*24 grid.

@fizzly
You might've seen it, but that one has been made already by now, it's in the complete sheet below^^

@Vis_Mage Done ;3

@Nantas
Thank you :3

@lordvalinar
Somehow the system does not let me tag you right now oO
Better late then never I guess, I made all the 3 fruits you asked for^^

I guess everything else is rather too long ago or lacked informations (you know, reference images, style and so on, stuff I necessarily need to know wtf you need exactly).

Here is the updated MV I Set with the new icons and all the things from the calendar ;3
Avery_MVIconset_Jan2019.png

Last edited:

Bloom-Senpai

Senpai has noticed you!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooof, I kind of have forgotten about that topic for a while, but here we go:
View attachment 132829
@patternBlue
Oh nice, a farming game! I made the icons you need, hope they help you in the progress ;3

@Bloom-Senpai
The icons are from scratch (the MV I sheet) and therefore not bound to any maker (though only allow the maker-only use by now). They are set up to plug and play replace Yanfly's blurry upscales anways.

@EAD
My VX Ace icons are mostly from scratch, they are just bound as whole set to Ace as very few icons (that I do not want to sort out) are edits, everything else is as said from scratch and they just resemble stuff that can be used along with the default character sets. Everything that is 24*24 belongs to the same style. For removing stuff you don't need i'd recommend gimp and a fixed 24*24 grid.

@fizzly
You might've seen it, but that one has been made already by now, it's in the complete sheet below^^

@Vis_Mage Done ;3

@Nantas
Thank you :3

@lordvalinar
Somehow the system does not let me tag you right now oO
Better late then never I guess, I made all the 3 fruits you asked for^^

I guess everything else is rather too long ago or lacked informations (you know, reference images, style and so on, stuff I necessarily need to know wtf you need exactly).

Here is the updated MV I Set with the new icons and all the things from the calendar ;3
View attachment 132830
Thanks for the reply, Avery :)

My game heavily focuses on using flower icons so if possible can I ask for some more flower icons, If it's not too much to ask (preferably Japanese flowers, MV 48x48) :yhappy: any number of flower icons should sufficient as long as I can use anything new :yhappy:

e.g: https://en.compathy.net/magazine/2016/07/14/famous-flowers-in-japan/

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Bloom-Senpai
Read the rules before you request something, I have no MV 48*48 icons and I won't do requests that are that vague. There is a clear limit per request and the need to excatly name what you want, I won't guess or do research on requests that are made here.

@sirenianheart
Here is the teddy, have fun with it!

Two additional dice icons, as there was a request for them on another board.
mv icons batch_Avery.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! The Dice are freakin PERFECT!!!! can you make more??

DragomanPl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I ask for a mug of beer? For Mv.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There was one thing bugging me about my MV iconset, and it was the fact that I had variations for ALL the elements, besides one.
Wind was really really difficult and my brain was kind of blocked for a long time. Luckily that changed and over the last two weeks I was able to not only fill that gap, but also do two more icons, that a lot of you can benefit from :3

Wind.png

Additional, I am still open to requests, but given the fact, that I know nothing about your game and will not do research for you, requests without reference image and/or good description are ignored. Not gonna make an icon to find out you needed modern instead of medieval and so on ;3
Look at the "Do's" and think about how you want to be approached and you should be on the safe site^^

DragomanPl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any style would be good really, but I would appreciate if it matched rest of the icons
mug-of-beer-vector-877929.jpg

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have been quietly dying on the inside waiting for these wind icons! Beautiful work as always Avery! Also, love love love the kraken/giant squid and tooth!

Eusmusia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery! I love your icons and was wondering if you would be able to make MV icons that are easy to recolor (on the off chance I need to do so for my project) of cloth. The standard roll of cloth doesn't quite match what I need it for and Google turned up no results.

So I need 1 or 2 styles for cloth that I can recolor for future use in my project. Thanks a bunch if you do this!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could you specify what is the problem with the standard cloth, as I am a bit confused and don't know in which way you want it to be different^^' What will be the purpose in game for the item symbolized by it?

Eusmusia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The standard cloth doesn't show much. Having a piece of cloth that would be laid out, like it's about to get worked with. The style is good, just the visuals don't help me much.

Each type of cloth (Linen, Wool, Silk, and about 6-8 others I haven't named yet) will be the basic materials for my Cloth armor creation (Magic style robes and various clothing). Each cloth is a different tier, starting from Linen, and working its way up, and having different colors or styles to visualize the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scierwo