Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

Eusmusia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually those are fantastic! Wow! Thank you very much Avery! I already use your iconsheet so I credited you already but I'll make sure to throw a special shout out to you! Thank you very much again!

Alby

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are so impressive! Is there any chance you might consider adding rings for the other elements like you did the fire and ice ones?

Kingdommangas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello if it's possible I would like to request a icon.
MV Icons (own style, no RTP!) (32*32)
What do you need? - Good description and pictures!
I really love to have a engagement ring with this kind of modele, a simple silver ring with a deep red jewel if you can.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
^^ Cute with how many folks raid supermarket for these! Thanks, it might get in a survival game somewhere.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would it be alright if I requested some MV-style lower wear? I found an icon for regular pants, but I'd also appreciate it if you could make a skirt and shorts too, if you don't mind.

This is what they look like in my head:

The RTP is sorely lacking in lower wear, and most of the ones I can find are VXA-style. I guess I could use them if I needed to, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks much!

Eusmusia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery. I'm back again. I'm looking for a few styles of plated leg armor, similar to the images below (these are Old School RuneScape's inventory icons for bronze and iron platelegs) and I'm looking for a similar style as the MV RTP lacks any kind of leg armor except for the boots.

If you could make me a few different colors in your MV RTP style, the first set (technically need 8 colors based off of the colors of your ore colors: Bronze, Grey, Steel silver, turquoise, green, red, purple and that pink) but I should be able to color those myself. I greatly appreciate all the hard work you do! Please and thank you ahead of time!

EDIT: Forgot to mention style of icons.

Attachments

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery Wow! Amazing work (as always) <3 And was not expecting all 3 but thank you all the more! :) Now the pirates have something to eat while marooned ^_^

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery!

Ive spent some time making weapons for our icon sheet that I could not find in packs or individually, but this last one is kicking my butt. Please help me Obi Avery Kanobe, your our only hope!

I am in desperate need of a sling. Yes, a sling. My arch sprite nemesis (the rope) seems to always e my most difficult ones to try and work on.

(Would be sweet too if this could be implemented as a sv_weapon sheet too, but I'll stop while I'm ahead)

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Avery, I hope you didn’t overworked yourself doing too much spritework,you’re a very valuable member of this forum!
I have some icon request for MV,the size and style is up to you. Maybe as big as you can if possible.
I need some icons for different profession for my simulation games, I attached some image from google for reference.
It is just a sample and didn’t have to look like that.
Here are some profession I can think of,but it’s up to you if you only want to make one,or two,or all of them.
Janitor, Pilot, Racer, Cook, Doctor, Soldier,Politician,Police,Merchant,Waiter,Treasure Hunter,Blacksmith,Writer,Celebrity,Businessman,Fisherman
Gardener/Farmer/Botanist
Just do whichever you like! If you decided to do them you have my deepest gratitude. Thank you and stay safe!

Attachments

MikaTeapot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This may be a crazy idea but... in my game, the party can rescue guinea pigs. How about an icon of a little guinea pig or a guinea pigs face ^^

howaboutno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not actually requesting anything! I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do! I had fun going through this thread and seeing the icons you've created for people. It's a lot of work that stressed me out just thinking about it! But hey, if it's something you enjoy then that's all that matters. ♥

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, Avery. The XP/VX/Ace icon leads to an old dropbox link which is 404. Any chance to get the image back?

Moon_Haven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery. Will you be making any additional 32x32 Modular Icons for MV? They are really awesome to work with. Specifically looking for additional medieval weapons including axes, maces.

Thank you for all your works!

Edit: words

Last edited:

Nyuku

FoxTail Studios President
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
$cigarettes_colored.png
Hi Avery! Would it be possible to make this compatible with VX Ace? I need it for a project I'm working on, I'd really appreciate it if it was possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo