HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm already noticing surgical masks appearing in video games. Not sure how I feel about that, from an immersion standpoint, but I don't believe we have a good mask icon for MV. Would you make one?

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I don't own VX Ace, but can I still use your icon set that's the same icons as VX-ace, but redone in your own style?
I'm not sure, and I just want to know for certain before I go using it.
I'm still early in development, so no rush, but it looks really cool, and I'd love to use it!

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Avery, thank you so much for all your work. Any time I need something, yours are the first threads I seek out. I saw your MV modular keys, but since I'm using XP they were too big......only to discover in my search for a compass icon that you have XP-sized modular keys too!! And pastries, and fruits, and jewelry, and locks, and holiday items, and Harry Potter items, and--

Is there nothing you don't do? The more I look, the more I see! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. You're a fount of inspiration!

Windyhouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used your beautiful icons in the game I made for the jam. I used some of your MV things as well, but I figured just one notification would be more polite :cutesmile:. Your icon library is just about my favorite resource ever.

Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As a fellow artist and aspiring game dev, I am really thankful for the shear quality these icons sets have that you made! Thank you so much for your effort! This saved me a **** ton of time!

I think I wished was present,whenever and if you have the time to, is more modular weapons (like claws, wands, magic stuff, etc)!

Anyways thanks a lot! I would be making the other weapon sets myself at a later stage if you dont have time!I just wanted to focus more on learning game dev at this point!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HolyNova