HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm already noticing surgical masks appearing in video games. Not sure how I feel about that, from an immersion standpoint, but I don't believe we have a good mask icon for MV. Would you make one?

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I don't own VX Ace, but can I still use your icon set that's the same icons as VX-ace, but redone in your own style?
I'm not sure, and I just want to know for certain before I go using it.
I'm still early in development, so no rush, but it looks really cool, and I'd love to use it!

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Avery, thank you so much for all your work. Any time I need something, yours are the first threads I seek out. I saw your MV modular keys, but since I'm using XP they were too big......only to discover in my search for a compass icon that you have XP-sized modular keys too!! And pastries, and fruits, and jewelry, and locks, and holiday items, and Harry Potter items, and--

Is there nothing you don't do? The more I look, the more I see! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. You're a fount of inspiration!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

"Hey, John, it's time for October, which means Pumpkin Spice in EVERYTHING!"

"NOOO, please, no more Pumpkin Spice!!"
Found this cool software for organizing my game making work. :LZSrasp: (and it's free!)
https://comigo.itch.io/cosmic-everyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giunillo