Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh hey.  Sweet.

As long as you're offering -

What do you need? - A set of five magic wands and five athame (magician's swords), meant to be VX Ace equipment slot icons.

1. The first wand is stick of peeled rowan with an amythest lashed to the end of it with cord, the Apprentice Wand.
  2. The second is a copper rod with scrimshaw carved into it, the Blasting Rod (yes, it's a reference to a certain Chicagoan's Blasting Rod).
  3. The third wand is a slender silver rod topped with a silver crescent moon, the Moonlight Wand.
  4. The fourth wand is a rod of gold, tipped with a ruby: the Phoenix Wand.
  5. The final wand is a length of lavender unicorn horn with it's end carved into a handle, the Alicorn Mae'ghan.
As for the Athame:

1. The first is an ordinary double-edged shortsword, the Witchblade.
  2. The second is inlaid with golden runes, the Rune Edge.
  3. The third is a Kris knife with a flower motif, the Flower Shield.
  4. The fourth is silver and emerald with an (eastern) draconic motif for the hilt, the Dragon Sword.
  5. The fifth is a lot like this thing, if that thing was carved from a single piece of crystal; the Starlight Sword.
Thank you so much!  If I use this in a commercial game, you will be getting a free copy as per your TOS.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there Avery,

I made this post in resource request but I noticed you had a few I needed here: Pretzel, Cake, Pies, Cookies for example.

I'm also looking for the following kinds of food if you think you can be of help to me. Any icons you can make would be of amazing help. I recolor/edit them to make large varieties so they don't need to be complex either.

Sandwich, Pretzel, Pancake, Pizza Slice, Hamburger, Ice Cream Cone, Soda Can, Chip Bag (would be amazing for an opened one with some chips showing so I can recolor those too), Doughnuts, Candy (assorted), Hot Dog, Slush, Coffee Cup (Starbucks style paper cup), Muffins, Cookies, Popcorn, Jerky, Yogurt, Cakes, Pies.

Thanks in advance, Matt.

deadahead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi Avy! I'm making a zombie survival rpg with maker vx ace.  Is there anyway you could please make me some different types of gun icons and maybe some zombie fighting melee weapons and gear?

Rishabh Varshney

The devil of Goodness
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need Modern wepons

modern Health kit

Modern tool kit.

Mobile phones

Power ranger mophers.

A scanner.

a watch and hand watch

spy gadgets.

home gadgets like screew dirver,hammer.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is a start post for a good reason.

If you are too lazy for a description - not my problem. I'll ignore such requests.

I don't have that much time for pixel art right now, sorry for that. I'll see what I can do after next weekend.

And: I am a human being an this thread is to help you if there is something really needed an not if you are too lazy to search. Don't come over with that "this and this and this too". Too many icons in one request would "block" me for other requests.

CharRedBaron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to do requests for people its greatly apeciated :)

I was wondering if you could do an evil enchanted Sword with a black blade and a redish aura.

I understand that I am kinda new in this community so if you wish to wait for my post count to be higher before making this its fine with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Edited out-List was too big

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya, I have asked for an icon in the past and will happily wait until others are serviced.  I've been trying to create a wolf's head icon imposed on a circle or moon for a character's abilities etc and it hasn't worked out well.  I keep working from large examples but I cannot translate them to smaller than 40x40 to the standard 20x20 icons.

Here are some examples.  A single icon will do. Thank you in advance.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
wolfs6oehfdyntx.png

How about one of those?

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Let me know if my descriptions are enough to go on.  And thank you for this service.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Don't come over with that "this and this and this too". Too many icons in one request would "block" me for other requests.
This isn't meant to be rude, but I don't have that much time and wanted to help as many people as possible^^'

Nevertheless, here are your rods:

rodsekvwb1cs8r.png

It was quite hard and I don't know if I got it right - perhaps little sketches would be more useful at such special things.

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This isn't meant to be rude, but I don't have that much time and wanted to help as many people as possible^^'

Nevertheless, here are your rods:

rodsekvwb1cs8r.png

It was quite hard and I don't know if I got it right - perhaps little sketches would be more useful at such special things.
Understandable.  As I said earlier (I think I got that post off?) the wands were the important ones anyway.

I will include sketches for future requests and commissions. 

...Do you take commissions?  I'm quite satisfied with these, but I'm curious for future reference.

Oh, and these are excellent.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the book. It's perfect! Sorry for the delay, I've been away for some months.

Keniisu

YouTuber
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: Could you make 14 Icons for me BD

1. A Tunic (Green)
  2. A Pistol
  3. A Shield with the letter J on it
  4. A Enchanted Blue Book
  5. A Wooden Sword
  6. A Silver Bow
  7. An Arrow
  8. A Sheet of Paper
  9. A Golden Sword
  10. A Crystal
  11. A Wolf Icon
  12. A Fox Icon
  13. A Human Icon
  14. A Dragon Icon
THANKS ALOT!!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, guys.

Here is the actual sheet with all of my icons as reference, what I can do:

kompletticonsnoaf49y1h23v.png

As said, I don't do large requests, so, just as a repetition:

Don't ask for more than 3 Icons at one time.

Add a good description what you exactly want or a reference picture.

Don't ask for general stuff just because you are to lazy to search.

If you ignore those rules, I'll ignore your request - that easy.

So, but:

I have some free time now ^-^ If you need something, now would be a good time to ask;>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?
Oh boi!! Nikki angst!!

Not sure what to call the shrooms, but they eat you up inside for a week, and then they leave you with suicidal thoughts or something. I'm not sure yet.
Turns out our homegirl got an accidental whiff of em. :kaosigh:
Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okalis