BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Your work is always very consistently good - it's such a relief to have the diversity of weapons and armor that you provide, to say nothing of the other bits.  Your advent calendar project was a godsend to my own.

AlliedG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if I could request a x keyboard button to match the menu ones made? (since x is also the menu / cancel button in rpgmaker like space and enter)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarsus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I would like to request a few icons.

First an inventory icon for a sci-fi energy rifle to represent the one the guy below is holding.

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/swirec/rpgmaker/test_zpsujbhdmzb.gif[/IMG]

I also need an energy pistol of the same basic style.

And finally I need an icon for a laser turret like on a space ship. Something similar to this one.

http://eve.beyondreality.se/incarna/TurretComp.png

Both turrets would be nice but I'll be happy with the double barrel one if you can only do one of them.

I'm probably going to have loads of requests for futuristic weapons and what not but these will keep me going for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Osaed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic, English
Primarily Uses
Epic Icons!!

Love the style

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi Avery your stuff is always great, I particularly like the modular stuff. as it give you a lot of options to make your own unique items in a game. it would be great to see some magical wands/staffs in the same format. I suppose you could include spears in that as well if you have different style of "poles" and heads you could make a few weapons :)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a request which may not count as icons, in which case, just say.

I have a wooden shield on which I would like to have what looks like the heads of animals which have been hunted.   These things often look like this

_42490825_tiger_zpsda89ecf2.jpg

and I thought that something the size of an icon would fit onto the shield quite well.

What I am looking for, if it is possible, would be 'fantasy' type animal heads - dragon, griffon, odd-looking 'beast' - really whatever you might want to come up with.

Thank you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry guys, took some time, I'm currently quite slow .-.

And short answers, I have some rl stuff to do >_<

req670xwvudap.png

The heads could be used as trophies or for skills or for quests.

@Dreadshadow

I'm glad you liked it^^ I was a bit insecure about the recorder but it seems like there was no reason to worry about that x3

@Sir Edward Dewey

Same thing, I'm glad you are happy with them^^

No need to be sorry^^ I have read some books with orcs as protagonists, some were cool, some were aweful. It's pretty hard to write them properly, I think.

@BlissAuthory

Thank you <3

@AlliedG

Here you go^-^

@Tarsus

I'm not very good at future stuff, but I tried my best^^' For other requests just remember the rules.

@Osaed

Thank you^^

@monkeyintartan

I currently have a lot to do and even due I have some ideas for modular stuff, it might take some time until I'm doing more. They need more planing than  other icons because the parts have to fit perfectly - in every combination.

@ksjp17

So,here you have a lion/chimera, a tiger and a dragon^^

I remember pandamaru had some heads as trophies on her website, I don't know if you know them yet.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much for these.  They are great.

And yes, I know pandamaru's heads, but as in my world people don't have paintings on the walls, I need a lot of things like this to use instead.  So to have some more variety is a great help to me.

Tarsus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, they are perfect.

A lot of your modern icons are going to very useful for me too.

Something I'm planning for my credits, as well as the usual credit for all contributors I'm also asking if you want your name used for character or a ship in my game?

AlliedG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks this is

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif
But in all seriousness this will be very useful for the tutorial and command prompts in dialog.

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Yeah, most books about orcs make them VERY dumb or extremly violent. It's so hard to find good books about orcs, the only one I really liked was Orcs : First Blood. now talking about orcs makes me want to create a game with orcs as protagonists, too bad resourses related with orcs are few and scarce.  :(

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry guys, took some time, I'm currently quite slow .-.

And short answers, I have some rl stuff to do >_<

req670xwvudap.png

The heads could be used as trophies or for skills or for quests.

X! That's great!!! You got also WASD space controller buttons.... 

I do NOT request this, but it seems that Z will finish the whole pack of keys don't you think? ;)

BTW Incredible new icons! I guess I also have to thank you, and probably I must thank you for all the other work you do here.

As for your insecurity... it has to go! :D

Well... the microcassette recorder icon was actually really awesome, thus you are awesome too.

The icon is recognizable. This is a success!!!

Believe in you. We do believe in you, so if others believe in you, why not you? Right?

I am honest when I say that I like what I see here. :D

Someone here made a simple file that adds... well almost ANYTHING someone would need for as an icon.

Guess who was that person, and to who we are all grateful to! All right? :p

Oh! Maybe ONE theme is missing some stuff but I am not sure If I can ask for such many stuff.

I don't wanna sound greedy. So if more peolple would like to see what I would suggest here, then why not?

Suggesting Vending machine salvage extra icons:

================================================================================================================

Why:

Helpful on buying stuff from working vending machines.

Modern day games and futuristic games can use it. 

Survival, zombie survival, horror, post apocalyptic games can use them on salvaging non working vending machines.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]You[/SIZE] already[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] made soda drinks, juices, cola bottle, water bottle. (all of them are great)[/SIZE]

What it should look like:

Well we have edible stuff but not many packed ones.

For instance:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81fXU7rqRhL.jpg

ICON 1] Imagine a creased pack of chips or other snack, with shades near each crease to look sealed and full of something.

No brands or shapes needed, so nobody get sued LOL! :p I enjoy doing this joke.

Having just let's say a yellow or a green pack would be enough. After all, recoloring can be done with just a hue change, cause there wont be any shapes. different color packs can be made by anyone who wants to. ;)  This will take care of the snacks.

ICON 2] Vending machines have also packed sandwiches of many types. I will give you an example. The rest I leave them to your imagination! :D

http://www.acfgroup.com.au/assets/images/product/productshots/productrgesandwich.jpg

ICON 3] And finally... Chocolate bars like mars, snickers, twix aka Raider for all the elder ones here, of many different colors and no shapes of course so nobody gets sued! :p

http://www.thelistlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/96.jpg

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]================================================================================================================[/SIZE]

I can not ask for such a volume of stuff (yeah it can be three icons but chocolate bars and sandwiches can be more)

so what I can do though is just ask for  three icons, and suggest more variety if there will be more people that need such a variety and if they will thank you enough to motivate you do this! :D :p

I can't thank you enough though,  for what you are doing Avery!

So once again, thank you!

Raxus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Avery, I got a weird one for ya! Hahah!

What do you need? - An icon depicting someone going from one map to another. It'd be for when your mouse hovers over an event that moves the player to other part. I'm not sure how you'd do this, but maybe having an arrow that shows a guy moving or something. Sorry, if this is too vague!  :|  
What style do you need? - VX/Ace

You're a goddess. Thanks for being a resource for everyone.  :)  

SuperMasterSword

That Guy You Dont Know
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't been on in a really long time. I don't have a request, I just wanted to say thanks for the carrot you made me (way back a million years ago by now) and your icons are amazing. In fact sometimes I wish I could think of more things I could use your icons for in my game. And you put detail that I didn't even know was possible on such a tiny scale! Keep up the great work Avery!

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Avery, I got a weird one for ya! Hahah!

What do you need? - An icon depicting someone going from one map to another. It'd be for when your mouse hovers over an event that moves the player to other part. I'm not sure how you'd do this, but maybe having an arrow that shows a guy moving or something. Sorry, if this is too vague!  :|  

What style do you need? - VX/Ace

You're a goddess. Thanks for being a resource for everyone.  :)  
FANTASTIC idea!

Xeyla

Portal Drake/Bard/Ghostfaced Killer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Your artwork is amazing! I will be saving these icons to use in my future game. Thank you for sharing these, I took note of where I got them from so I don't forget to credit you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
face0565a13x2lyc6.png

Thank you all <3

@Tarsus

Credits is all I'm aksing for, but something like that would be very cool :3

@Dreadshadow

Actually, I already tried such things but for me it's really hard to make a good.looking icon version of them. It's interesting how important those brand stuff is to recognize a bag as chips bag and so on. A candy bar without brand sign just looks like a weird shaped stick (and that's why there is none above).

I'm currently a bit recovering from the calender, so maybe I will do more snacks later. I mean, I still love making icons and won't stop taking requests, I just don't do anything but requests in the icon section.

I hope they are fitting your needs and maybe you have a special type and brand of candy bar I can do for you? At this size the brand copyright stuff should'nt matter^^

@Raxus

I had ar hard time thinking about how this could look like, so I tried this, I hope it fits your needs ;)

Againg, thank you all for your support and your comments, you are the best <3

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
face0565a13x2lyc6.png

@Deathswallow

Actually, I already tried such things but for me it's really hard to make a good.looking icon version of them. It's interesting how important those brand stuff is to recognize a bag as chips bag and so on. A candy bar without brand sign just looks like a weird shaped stick (and that's why there is none above).

I'm currently a bit recovering from the calender, so maybe I will do more snacks later. I mean, I still love making icons and won't stop taking requests, I just don't do anything but requests in the icon section.

I hope they are fitting your needs and maybe you have a special type and brand of candy bar I can do for you? At this size the brand copyright stuff should'nt matter^^
Actually your snack icon is excellent. And the snack also! :p

The map change icon was just a brilliant idea and you also nailed it @Avery.

FANTASTIC interface icon.

You actually made it very well. As for choclolate bars, I can imagine how hard it is. without a scetch it could be anything. Even C4.

Wow! Imagine buying a C4 bar out of a vending machine! :p

Anyway,

"'m currently a bit recovering from the calender,"

That's a very good thing to do. Take your time and spend some time for yourself doing things you love. :3

You know, you tell alll of us that we are the best but the real fact is that... YOU are the best. ;)

Raxus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like that icon a lot, I ended up combining the arrow with your world map tunnel icon to make a more ambiguous "next map" icon. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"X! That's great!!! You got also WASD, space, controller buttons.... 

I do NOT request this, but it seems that Z will finish the whole pack of keys don't you think?  ;)

BTW Incredible new icons! I guess I also have to thank you, and probably I must thank you for all the other work you do here."

I have only one thing to tell to myself...

in public...

I AM A GENIUS....

069.jpg

Mocking myself cause you can get an existing icon that represents a button, let's say the latest X and with color picker, you can draw a Z like a Pixel-Zorro or something.

WOW! That was really hard....  I mean it took me ONE MINUTE to make it, still I said it was missing from the set.

LOL! I enjoy mocking my estupidity sometimes... :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloRPGMaker