AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How about a icon for the option of talking to someone?  Akin to the thought bubble you have, but instead use the talking bubble instead. (for mouse systems when hovering over a talk-able npc).

Also, how about clashing swords icon (two swords striking each other) for mouse systems when hovering over a opponent (indicating a fight would occur).

Finally how about an icon for a poison status effect (rising dark green bubbles).

Thanks in advance. :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Avery has an icon for poison status that's exactly like you want. Check under "Remake of the RMXP RTP icons".

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Avery has an icon for poison status that's exactly like you want. Check under "Remake of the RMXP RTP icons".
oops...

Looked under the wrong section XD

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I recently implemented a feature in my game where it varies the gold icon depending on the price on items. In the process I made some variations of the gold stack icon from you, and thought I'd share it with everyone else. Not sure if you want to add it to the official sheet or not, but here it is at least:

avery_icon_extension_gold.png

Note: The above icons are modified versions of Avery's spritesheet. As such all license and use requirements are identical to the ones found for her icon sheets in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBrogrammer

Arving Startist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello Avery!  Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress so far!  This iconset is looking more and more like the ultimate RPG iconset, but it's missing one key element.  There are no real Sci-Fi icons!  The only icons I could find that are remotely Sci-Fi are the three under the crafting section! 

This is not a request.  It is a humble suggestion.  I'm sure you could come up with the obvious laser pistols and swords, but you're more creative than that!  Think about spaceship parts, robot arms, and glowing meteorite chunks!  It might be a nice break from all of the fantasy equipment you've been doing. (And doing a great job of making, I might add!)

Legendary Gaming

Legendary Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could I get a rare, Mythical looking flower with a sort of glow to it for a side quest where you collect said flower to restore a forest guardian's power?

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
High quality icons. You won't find any better. I give two thumbs up from a mustached gentleman.  :thumbsup-left:   :stache:   :thumbsup-right:

No request. Well... not yet. Maybe one day.

Soach

d(=^ω^=)b
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Are you still drawing icons as requests?? :)  yay Sie auch sind Deutsch <3

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
HasuHasi's Nanobots and rpglover88's requests (I wanted wait with posting until I have the 2000 done, but I don't want you two to have to wait so long):

requ4dw68m1yrt.png

And some food, so everybody has something \o/.

The others should look at my rules closely. I am not doing this to bother you, but they are there for a reason. (And the main reason is that I can joyfully make you the perfect icon you need - and not bothered something that just fits in roughly)

I have been very busy with some other stuff and real life has become quite stressful, so I am sorry that I can't answer you all <3

Of course I still take requests, but I can't point out to often that I don't hestiate to deny requests if you don't take the time to do a careful request and read the start post and look if your request might be already covered by something in the sheet.

HasuHasi

Learning every day
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much! They look awesome! Gonna implement them right now :)

Soach

d(=^ω^=)b
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ok, I don't know there is a pink female knight armor like this so here my request: ;)

Icons size 24*24

Icon style Ace default
What do you need? 2 icons please (if you don't accept two icons only 1 of them is fine too :) ), a pinkish/orange armor like this for her torso and legs:
Le4RIrE.png

(Battler from RM XP)
The all armor is made of pink and orange painted iron :) I hope here is a existing cloak you must have draw but it is fine if I re-colour it to violet-ish pink? :)

If you need a more info please do mention, thank you a lot! :D

rpglover88

Rpg & Anime Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thank you sooooo much! Theyre perfect! :D

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Got some time and since my health is better, let's give you some more feedback.

Okay, what a magnificent small round bread! The sandwitch is based on that so it is magnificent too. It's magnificent because you do understand what it is in an instant and it is really pretty.

Nanobots magnified X 1000 I suppose to be seen! :p Fantastic. Very Sci-Fi cyber-punk design.

As for the lips! I can say one thing. This is FANTASTIC. Despite the fact that the lips are pretty, with light, red lipstick we can even see detailed lip cracks. I consider this one of the best lips icon I have ever seen and it comes with an X version too.

Five more icons added on an iconset that is one of the most epic resources ever made for VX Ace. 

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For reasons, would you mind making an icon of the Element of Magic from the recent MLP series?

For similar reasons, would you mind making the Rainbow of Light locket from the first MLP series?

(Yes, I like making silly fangames, why do you ask?)

ETA: VX Ace style, normal size.  Thank you.

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Avery!

I know you probably didn't need this but I was bored and wanted to organize your equipment icons!

So, now the icons under equipment are sorted horizontally and you can see what pieces of equipment from the sets are missing!

Also, sorted cards and buttons a little. <3

VqyeNZO.png

Nytingale

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I've been reading up on this thread (I skipped a few pages, honestly, lol) to get a gist of this, but realized that no one has asked this but, does the 3-icons asked for also account for cardinal directions of 1 icon? To word that better -- If I were to make a suggestion of an icon and in 4 different cardinal directions, does that "break" the "3 icon limit" rule as it now becomes 4 icons or... Is this doable? 

If it is "doable", then, I've got a request for 3 icons, each with their 4 different cardinal directions:
Size: Large (48x48) --- I'd prefer them bigger (64x64) if you could, but I can make the edits myself if you'll leave them at your own set size in the rules.

Ballista --- One that's suitable for being placed on a castle's walls / battlements, and at the same time, suitable for being placed on normal land. It's not going to be "moveable", so you've no worry about it having wheels.

Battering Ram --- Basically a giant log with some type of "knobs" for people to grab and lift. It'll be moveable, but not through the use of wheels (as players themselves will be the "power-source"). Oh, and I'd definitely like some type of "pommel" to the head of it so the "front" of it is able to be spotted.

Siege Tower --- If at all possible, I'd like this one to be even bigger than the other two (that is, bigger than 48x48), but again, if it's not doable and you will rather stick to the sizes stated in your rules, it's fine, I can edit it to suit afterwards. Well, this should be pretty much a massive structure with some indication of stairs to climb up to the platform which would be at the very top. Also, having a "draw-bridge" at the end of that platform to attach onto walls and the like would be also greatly appreciated, so that the "front" of it can be spotted. 

Note: All of this should be wooden-styled (with the exception of "pommel" on the Battering Ram. That's completely up to you).

P.S. -- I apologize in advance as to how.... "Slave-driver-esqued" this entire post seems... At least, I believe it sounds that way to me, xD. It's just... I'm trying to be as detailed as possible to help paint a vivid picture of what I'd like, and I'm afraid it's come off that way a bit, :headshake:

Well, if you can get this stuff done, cheers and thanks, mate! If you can't? It's fine. The artwork looks amazing thus far anyway,  :thumbsup-right: .

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I've been reading up on this thread (I skipped a few pages, honestly, lol) to get a gist of this, but realized that no one has asked this but, does the 3-icons asked for also account for cardinal directions of 1 icon? To word that better -- If I were to make a suggestion of an icon and in 4 different cardinal directions, does that "break" the "3 icon limit" rule as it now becomes 4 icons or... Is this doable? 
Can it be that you misunderstood what icons are? because icons have no direction, they are the small icons used to symbolise equipment, skills or states in the database.

Directions are usually only on maps where you place tiles, not icons - you cannot place icons there without a lot of work and problems, because icons are 24x24 while tiles are 32x32 oixel.

Nytingale

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I think that might be a difference in terminology then? I'm currently using a platform known as BYOND to create my game, and they make no differentiation between icons / mapping tiles. Furthermore, it allows you to create the size of the icons at whatever values you please, allowing you to make icons that are not squared (say, 54x32). It also places them on the map with extreme ease.

Ah well, I guess this means Avery won't be able to help me. That's fine, I suppose. Thanks anyway.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Avery wouldn't be able to help you anyway, this is an RPG Maker forum, we do not support other engines here.  Please be aware that a lot of the resources you find on this site cannot legally be used on other engines.

Nytingale

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wait, does that include the resources given on Avery's spritesheet? 'cause, that's the only thing I've been "eyeing" thus far.

EDIT: I mean, according to his "Terms", it seems like it's fine if he gets a free copy of the game? It doesn't... Explicitly say that the game must be using RPG Maker as its engine

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinnerVincent