Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Vehincles
Is vehicles supposed to have an "n"?
These are really great resources btw! ^.^

P.S. Browsing through the thread, I'm seeing some resources that aren't in the first post. Would it be too much trouble to add them? If so, I understand, but it would be nice to have all your MV resources in one place. :p

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , you're my favorite. :) You do amazing work, and I'm stealing almost all of it. ;)
-MIA

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery, it took me a while to notice this, but it seems the boiling pots have a white background on them. Was so busy with other things that I didn't notice until I looked them up today in the editor. :p

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
For my taste, most RTP enemies are too fabulous and specific, so I came up with a few more generic and hopefully still charming things you could encounter on your quest.
From your cute little worm to the mushroom brothers, those should be perfect for forest areas :)

@djDarkX
Thank you for letting me know, I will add a fixed version soon.

@M.I.A.
It is not stealing when you are supposed to do it ;D

@Nutty171
Keeping a start post up to date is a lot of work, so I mostly do it in a bunch every few months.

@fizzly
I am glad you like it^^ It was not too easy to get it tilable, but it turned out as I wished :3

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery coming here is always like christmas for me xD I love you work! :kaoluv:

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These generic woodland enemies are fantastic and badly needed, in my opinion. Any plans for more?

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keeping a start post up to date is a lot of work, so I mostly do it in a bunch every few months.
Perfectly understandable! But uh, I still don't think "vehicles" should have an "n". :p (in the initial post)

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery MUSHROOMS!!! :) !!

Will those Treent's get Avery styled battlers too?? Because that would be fantastic.. ;)

-MIA

Deoxys Kirby

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't get that large tower tileset from a while back to work. Can anyone help me format it correctly? :eswt:
The way the image comes, it cuts off the bottom half of the tower, i.e. the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Wow @Avery, you always have something new to delight us. I just wonder if all the new resources you're updating are going to be added to the first post, as it is a bit complicated for me to look over each page to find something I might need :rswt

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Mullnado , I have been commissioning an artist to knock some of these out. Although they are paid commissions, I will eventually release them to the public once I release my project. :) Although, @Avery is a genius and very talented artist.. I'd love to see her versions too!! :p

-Mia
EX:

Attachments

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[mod]@Deoxys Kirby blue and red are reserved colors for moderators, please do not use them in your posts. If you would like to review the forum rules they can be found here.[/mod]

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
PC died lately and now I was able to save my unreleased resources - also I am finally far enough with setting up the new one so I can start doing resources again, though I am not used to the new touchpad yet.

Does anybody like the female skeleton in the RTP? It feels so... specific, more like a boss, maybe the love of a necromancer who brought her back or a cursed slave in a desert palace... well, now you can give her a background and even meet her while she was still alive - and of course fight her as usual once she is turned into a skeleton ;3 Any other ideas for the beauty? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Some nice sideview metal stairs for any laboratory, modern city or whereever you need them. I think I made them for a request, but I am not sure anymore... need to check that section. PC died before I was able to release it.

Last but not least, as I need to get used to the new set up here is the full fandom sheet. Chii/Elda, Pocahontas and Elsa are identified yet.
So if you are able to guess one of the rest of them, leave your solution plus a reasonable resource request here (a small tileset addon, a single small character...). One character per person please. Hint: One is a book character, but there are also movies with her.

@mightYXu
Thank you! I had an old version of the generator and my version worked well with it, but probably the updates changed the colors?

@M.I.A. & @Mullnado
I don't think I will do them at the moment. They are quite a lot work and if someone commissioned me I would love to do them, but since exams are close again I will not face such a huge project in my free time, especially since I am not such a fan of the designs. They are interesting, but also pretty complex and specific which limits the settings where you can use them.

just @M.I.A.
I had planned it, but I lost many wips when the pc died, so I might do the other two battlers in future.

@Nutty171
Possibly, I'll fix the typo when I update the first post. There are probably more typos, this is not my native language.

@fizzly
It's christmas again ;3

@Orb
I update the first post every few months since it is a lot of work to do that. I'd always suggest to check the las change of the start post and look at the posts in the thread after that date, that way you'll find everything.

@Enera
Thank you :3 Yes, I have planned more enemies, maybe not woodland, but more basic RPG enemies that fit many settings without looking too specific or like bosses.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
That human!female skeleton belly dancer looks gorgeous <3 I like your background ideas as well. I always just imagined the female skeleton was tired of getting mistaken as a man and decided to be more fashionable. (She totally stole those clothes from an unsuspecting traveller.)

Okay, so I know all the characters you've posted, but Belle is my favourite one, so I'm naming her. :p As for a suggestion, how about a rose tile/object? I'd love to have some rose bushes or even just a rose I can add to other objects. (Ignore this suggestion, if it already exists. Currently at work, so no way to check. ^^; )

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I LOVE the skeleton girl!! Great work!!

Is that Black Lady?? Great work!! Love the rest too!! I have a hunch I could name a couple of them, but I'll let others join in. :)
Umm.. I'll edit my wish in here when I think of one. :)

OH! I GOT IT!!

How about the "Wine Bat" from RTP Vampire in the style of your bats?? :)
Pics for reference.

Oh! Or maybe a "Down" pose for the new Skeleton-2-Be Dancer??

Great work @Avery
-MIA

Attachments

Last edited:

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I initially thought the girl in purplish pink was Princess Aurora, but after I noticed her super-long hair I'm guessing that that's Rapunzel from Tangled.

If I'm right and if you feel like it, my suggestion would be a hand saw with a wooden handle as a 1x1 tile for RMMV; I have a carpenter in my game. Something similar to this (without the logo), and angled similarly so that it could be placed on a table. Thank you!

Love your art and I'm so glad you have a computer to work on again! :smile:
saw.png

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The girl with brown hair looks like Hermoine.

If that's correct, some more sci-fi street signs would be cool. Instead of just a plain 'ol stop sign or whatever, the border could be highlighted with a neon glow. Kind of like these from the RTP:

It'd make things look more sci-fi. Well, at least I think so...

Meh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Meep
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow some amazing work! Thanks for sharing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy