Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Cool puzzle stuff

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , those bats don't suck.. they're really good. They don't bite at all! You definitely didn't wing it. I can see your creative energy can just flit away when you get in the groove. Thanks for all these awesome resources!! Just be sure to get out and about every now and then. We don't want you to feel caved inside your house. :)

-MIA

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's one awesome penguin! Love the amount of detail, very well done!

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Wow, great penguin, I love Avery painted animals!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On Day 19 we get closer to the end - and I get to the point where I run out of premade things - my advent has been a lot less relaxed than expected or usually.
So here we come to the second icon day, and when I started creating icons for the calendar I was not sure yet how many days I will fill and with which topics, so here I have a mixed batch.
Modern icons including a key and guns, as I guess that's something my set was lacking (let me know if that's the right direction or not >_< It is really hard to guess what people might need), two icons to replace things in the Yanfly set again and additional a mushroom and a phoenix feather.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mushroom icon and penguin and giraffe are my faves!! Love all of your work... Thanks for a great advent calendar!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for taking the time out of your life to make all these free assets for us, Avery.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That gazelle is beautiful! :)

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gosh... I love you, @Avery! The time and effort you put into creating resources for this community is staggering, and I, for one, am truly humbled at your talent, creativity, and generosity! Just when I think you've created the "best" Avery resource yet, you go and surprise us with something else more incredible than the last!

I really hope you have a great holiday season! And thanks again for your assets. Maybe one day I'll actually make/finish a game and use all of the things of yours that I've been greedily hoarding away!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today is Day 21 and I have made it with resources through all my workdays! Yay!
Downside, there are christmas preparations to do and I do not know if I can make one of the unfinished days releaseable for tomorrow. I will see what I come up with, but the next three days are a lot of "depends". I'm sorry if I can't make it, but I will try (if reasonable for course. Don't be worried, this is important to me, but I won't screw my rl over this)

Today is the day of the little bits, we have:

A movable bust, as hidden switch to something, scary moving furniture or whatever you need it!

An ancient phone!

And the helmet of the commander in the people sprites, to put it somewhere on the map!

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Gazelle is as beautiful as ever!
Unfortunately, this is the last animal.
I saw you in a dream that you painted a kangaroo hahahaha.:guffaw:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great thread! So many useful things! I've run into a problem with your half-timbered houses though(has anyone else tried them?), they disappear
when you playtest. It's very strange. They appear when making a map, but within the actual game they are invisible.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Afer handing in some overtime and taking a several hours long nap, I was able to finish this for Day 22!

@hiddenone had made a skeleton horse SV battler inspired by my SV horses and I had started on a matching char, but to be fair, skeleton animals are tricky, and here it finally is!

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always enjoy the barrage of resources we get from you every December, Avery. Fantastic work, as always!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm