Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On Day 23 we have something that was not that hard to make, more pretty annoying... it is an elvish long hair option for the generator!
I literally needed more time to get everything in the right positions and files than actually do the edits. Well, I hope it was worth it!

Braids1

Variation

SV

TV

TVD

Face

Braids 2

Variation

SV

TV

TVD

Face

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my ... *Breaks out into a song* I was just playing Lego: the hobbit and that ... I love that hair! I've been meaning to say something, only I've been recovering from a nasty cold. =^_^= You always surprise me with each new graphic you put out. Awesome as always.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Merry Christmas!
It's Day 24, and that means we made it!

As a final resource, something that fills a gap in my thread, in the what the rtp is missing and accompanies @hiddenone 's battlers again!
It's a full walking sprite of the RTP Ogre with all the recolors!

I hope you all had a joyful advent and enjoyed the calendar! Let me know which day was your favourite!
Thank you to everybody who followed and gave feedback!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thank you for the wonderful advent calendar Avery. You made a lot of super useful stuff.
My favourite day was the batgirl ones. They were so cute; I really like anything you make with your small fairy base.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lord have mercy on my soul. And I was just looking at the Ogre too and wishing you had the complete character. Hey, thanks a lot Avy, you've really made my RPG a lot more vibrant with all of your artwork. Between you, hiddenone, and Pandamaru, I really don't think there is anything that you can't accomplish.
And slimmmeiske2. You're cool as well.

KitCameo

Crypto Linguist Cat Burglar
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're amazing, Avery! Thanks for everything you do, making it exciting to keep trying out new scenes in RPG Maker! It's hard for me to pick a favorite, because I love all of the animals so much, but I think I'm going to have to go with the giraffe... and the baby dragons, and the gazelle, and the wolf mounts.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YAY!! Merry Christmas to you @Avery and thank you for being a fantastic member of this community. :)

-MIA

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Merry Christmas! Happy Yule! Happy Hanukkah (even though it's passed), and whatever holiday I might have missed. =^_^= I just loved all the graphics, you really outdid yourself this year.

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Merry Christmas Avery! Thank you so much for all the resources! I have my resources compiled by use, and then into folders of the creator's names for proper crediting later, and let me tell you that your name is the most common in my files haha. I can't wait to finish my game so I can get you a free copy to repay you. I wish I could do more for you. :kaoluv:

TobiObito4ever

Self-Proclaimed Mythology Nerd
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Merry Christmas!

I personally found the bat girls absolutely adorable. :kaojoy:

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, Avery, and Merry Christmas! Loved everything in the Advent calendar; the icons are my favorite and it's great to see new additions to your wonderful iconset!

rspezzano

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you Avery. Your artwork is always stunning and your Advent calendar is always a treat!
I loved day 17......I can not wait to figure out how to create an adventure where penguins are a must.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Merry Christmas Avery! Actually, I like all the animals you paint. Your animal style has the magic that you love at a glance. If you have to choose a favorite, I think it is a giraffe!

Yaron89

Ser Mee!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love these and I made 2 edits of the train!

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job on the Advent Calendar; really incredible work!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Jellicoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avy! Merry Christmas to you!
I was wondering how I make use of your premade large buildings. They seem to be too large to use in the tile sets. Is parallax the way to go or am I missing something? Thanks!

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Amazing as always, Avy! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi