Windyhouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even though I've never found a use for them, I always loved how XP had the chess piece characters. And now MV does too! These are awesome. :cutesmile:

Nany974

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow ! It remind me a bit Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone scene with Ron !!

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor and The Mercenary. FN student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, that's good
For a in-game chess match!!!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now we have all these chess and checkers things, but what to trigger with the puzzles?
There are many things one could want to achieve, access to blocked places or higher levels or hidden information, and here you have 8 options to choose from :3

Remember, you can use the stuff vice versa as well - maybe your heroes can find the secret door hidden behind the stairs or block a passage to keep monsters out?

supersecret.gif

!Supersecret_Avery.png

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Bakaboiii Hover your mouse over the relevant image.
Right click. This gives you a drop down menu
Select 'Save image as'. This opens up the save window.
Navigate to the folder where you want to store the image.
Click Save
Done

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery I am wondering if there was any way to add to the dancer face set you have posted. Im looking for emotions like Angry and Worried. I appreciate all your work and you are an inspiration!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Avery you are a miracle worker! You just saved me so much time with that extending drawbridge! I don't think I could gift you enough hearts in all the internet for all your amazing work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan