Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Flesh Cave (wip?)

caiopalhares

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avy, I'm only new, so if I'm in any way breaching your terms, please let me know.
I've modified the "Wolf's Face", as I intend to use it as an actor.
I'd like to thank you for all your work, it is brilliant.
Greetings from Ireland

<---Removed by mod as it's against Avery's terms to repost--->

Last edited by a moderator:

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Avy, I'm only new, so if I'm in any breaching your terms, please let me know.
I've modified the "Wolf's Face", as I intend to use it as an actor.
I'd like to thank you for all your work, it is brilliant.
Greetings from Ireland
View attachment 83141
those faces that you made are great, you lack the faces of angry and sad to complete the collection.:thumbsup-right:

Justyen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ummm, the size of the character sprites are not right.... Why did you make them small? They don't fit right...

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Justyen Given that there are so many character sprites, it would be helpful if you would specify which one you think is in need of adjustment.

Justyen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ummm, pretty much most of them, haha... The dimensions are all wrong and the ones with a single sprite on it are too small and MV recognizes it as being one with multiple sprites, The dimensions are suppose to be 576x384... I got the mermaid and each of the "sprites" are tiny, one part is just her tail, one part is just her head, so I resized it myself. :p

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey @Justyen, that's because those are single sprites. If you add a dollar sign at the start of the filename (example: $mermaid.png), the sprite will show correctly. You can read up on all the different formats here.

vinny331

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I install this into RPG maker?

Shadecelebi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow. there are so many incredible tiles and animations O.O I barely know where to begin, but I'm definitly going to use a lot of it. I'll for sure send you a copy of my game when it's done Avery. I absolutely love your works so far (have been looking through them for half an hour now ^-^)

highwind1985

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely brilliant collection! Browsing through gave me tons of ideas. I'm inspired! Thank you so much for your work :LZScheeze:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you all for your feedback! I am always happy when I can inspire people and help making games happen!

I noticed there seemed to be a need for a hedgehog, and as I think there are more people using MV than Ace, I made a MV one that is made from scratch and can for that be used in the other makers as well, but fits the current version of the maker (what was important to me, so it is as udeful as possible!)
So go ahead, add some little cuties to your forest maps!

CaptainRadish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love the sheer diversity of your work. You hit metrics from across the board... a lot of people should find something they want in all of this! Amazing. I'm focused on the fantasy elements myself, and that treasure chest "faceset" is novel, reminds me of classic old school games like the Bard's Tale.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think every game should have a cute little hedgehog! This is just too wonderful to miss out on!

Kostekaro

Village blacksmith
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Next npc in forests of Acor archipelago :) Thank You so much :D

PS:
Can u make more emotions for her in free time?:p I make a Quest with curse remove, more emotions will be helpful ;)

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery
I just wanted to thank you for doing all these cool stuff and sharing them without asking for royalties, you've made me very happy.

I'd also like to point out that your animated map object seems to have some weird white circle in the third frame that shouldn't be there? At first I thought it was some kinda of dust cloud, but since it's cut off and doesn't look to good in motion, I'm guessing it's not supposed to be there (surprised nobody have mentioned it yet though).

Anyway, I really like your work and especially your animated objects. And I hope you'll consider doing more of them in the future~!
Maybe something like an in-between animation for the RTP drapes/curtains? Using the tied up version and the loose hanging ones you'd already have the first and the last frames completed(!), just an idea. :kaopride:
And yet another (idea) would be an animated bed cover. Like someone pulling it to the side before getting out of bed. I think that would be a popular one since so many RPG's start with the hero sleeping in bed and I think you probably could make it compatible with putting a sprite "below" it to get that exact effect. I dunno, just (another) suggestion. Come to think of it, I think the game "AraFell" has exactly such an animation in the beginning of the game (after the prologue where you collapse in the ruins).

Oh well, now I'm just rambling. Whatever you'll do in the future I'll keep an eye on this thread! :kaoluv:

RyuRose

Curious, yet curiouser....
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Avery, I love your sprites especially the cat SV battler.
Can I ask a favour though, can you please make a tabby cat or black cat SV battler, if you can.
Thanks so much. Sorry for troubling you, but I suck at art.

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi Avery, hope your exams are going/went well. I was wondering if you were planning on adding more spritesheets for the RTP Monsters? My project right now has all encounters on the map, and having more monsters for it would be fantastic!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today I found an old wip, it was just the template with a demonic face edit (and the minotaurus horns, which I removed as first thing, because they just didn't fit), so I decided that was a good start for a costum char.
I added variations, so you can give this char a lot more depth, if you want!
She can disguise as human, with totally or with kind of suspicous eyes, or she could have her wings taken away as kind of punishment, or you can even use her just as human char, if you like the design, or just as demon...

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Today I found an old wip, it was just the template with a demonic face edit (and the minotaurus horns, which I removed as first thing, because they just didn't fit), so I decided that was a good start for a costum char.
I added variations, so you can give this char a lot more depth, if you want!
She can disguise as human, with totally or with kind of suspicous eyes, or she could have her wings taken away as kind of punishment, or you can even use her just as human char, if you like the design, or just as demon...

Wow, those look so cool !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?
I hope you give me a chance to fix something wrong.
palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah