HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just want to say that your stuff looks really great, and thanks for sharing it with everyone:smile:

Brrt

The New MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your artwork has enchanted me, beautiful colors. If I get to use some of your work in some project of mine. I warn you and I'll give you a copy of the game: 3. Because you really deserve it, otherwise you get free publicity hehe

MobileSuitSonic

Mod Magnet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

(PandaMaru made this pretty shot featuring my calendar resources!)

All good things have to come to an end, and here we are.
I had a lot of fun and I hope, you enjoyed it as well! It was sometimes quite stressful and I will really enjoy it to not stay up til midnight every day xD
But this last time, I brought a huge bunch of presents!
(Well, not the _very_ last time, the other wishes will follow when I have the time to fulfill them. But tomorrow I will definitly pause xD)

The "actual" gift: The castle from the worldmap as ready to use map picture and the corresponding tiles, if you want to map some parts/something similar yourself!

@Poryg had asked for butterflies! But I already made one, so I added some nice color variations ;3

@Sharm did not add a wish, but gets something anyways! Her favourite modular icons are the poleweapons, so here is a little set to play with!

@fizzly was easy to satisfy, here is your plank! Don't put it in front of your head! (In German you say "to have a plank in front of your head" if you are not able to see or realise obvious things)^^

@Caitlin wanted a cart. It is small enough to add one of my horses in front of it, so you can use it as moving cart in a charset as well!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas! There are more things and people on my list, but I was just not able to finish in time and now we are at a point where family comes first ;3 The other presents will be handed out when they are done^^
I am so using your castle in my project.

Brrt

The New MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Avery how have you been? I would like to request a small favor, I would like to create kings and queens as princes and princesses with the generator of characters. Could you help me with that? but you can, quiet and thank you very much for reading the message.

RoyFokker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the pack I can not find the battling cat

Brrt

The New MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the pack I can not find the battling cat
is in one of the comments of this post, I also noticed that some work was missing in the package.

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am in awe of your hard work and super jealous of your talent! Thanks for all the things you share with us.

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just saw all your new additions. Good job! :)

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hot dayum, those volcanoes are SMOKIN
*cricket cricket*
Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, what a cool resource. Thanks for sharing it!! ^_^

Brrt

The New MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the volcano, it's great

Gilgadin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi there, your stuff is really Interesting! I may be very dumb but I do not find a dowload link... where is it exaclty?

And one other question if you would be so kind... I really need pirate stuff for MV Char Generater as example a wood leg or a pirate head scarf with possiblity to change color.
Would you be so kind, if you are able to help me and many other players who could need this?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
While making my resources for the ongoing Restaff, I drew a medusa face, and of course I took the chance to make one to match my sprite^^
As everything else I released was kind of rtp related, I decided to release it seperatly here :3

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ah, I was wondering where it went. I think I prefer this version over the blue one. :ahappy:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. I'm floored by how good this stuff is. I'm gonna need to bookmark this thread. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent looking wolf? Lol.

Edit: Downloaded your wolf Battler just to test it out and all I can think is that it looks extremely awesome. Avery- you've made my day.

Hmm. You know, I don't know if you accept requests/ideas, but something RPG Makers are severely lacking in is having some original fantasy base creatures. Goblins, Dwarves etc.

Last edited:

Mcmaster

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love your forest assets. You really have a knack for making these. great job!

Animator111

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
really nice work! The Medusa is really cute...:kaoluv:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 32)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan