Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@XanderPNG Not only does Avery not take requests, I don't think she does SV spritesheets either.
Before making any request of a resource provider, please read their opening post to check what they will, and equally important, what they will not do.

Iavasechui

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Umm so I wanted to make a mermaid city and ended up using your mermaid base to make both mermen and Merfolk children. Would it be alright to post them here?

wesdunbar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for sharing your hard work!

Argentdragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much Avery for the beautiful artwork! I love all of them and can't wait to use them!

This may not be the right place to ask, but I'm fairly new to figuring out the animation portion of MV, and I was wondering how to get the 12 frame chandelier to animate as smoothly as the one you have up on the sample? I am able to animate it but it seems very choppy/stiff and not as smooth. I also may not be animating it properly, but it's a WIP...Thank you, much appreciated!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now that Restaff is out I remembered I have something I prepared for restaff and failed to actually get it included because I never added it to a compilation as far as I remember.
I am talking about this cute ladybug fairy:

To make her more useful, I made a sprite to go with her using my fairy base:

There is also a large sprite by @hiddenone that has never officially been released, maybe she wants to release it in her thread?

I made these for a request, I hope they are useful for more people.

As you guys might have noticed, I am very busy rl, the semester just started and a lot things need to be taken care of.
I cannot help with the use of my resources for that reason, but for the chandelier a stepping anymation should do the whole magic if not you have to search for help somewhere else on the forum.
Also I do not do requests (gently suggesting stuff is something different, but as always, it's not only what you say but also how).
And please refrain from posting edits of my resources anywhere even here.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery, sorry to bother you. What is software do you use to do editor custom sets?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
None of your images are showing for me. I was really hoping to get to use your premade buildings. Has something happened?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmm. I tried firefox (my usual browser) and internet explorer, and chrome, nothing worked. and then I learned my husband sis a parental thing on our internet broadband that for some reason wouldn't let the pictures be shown. lol.

thanks @slimmmeiske2

Argentdragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you Avery for replying though! I appreciate it, and yes I got some help from the forums and got them to work! I aboslutely love the recoloured shelves and I will definitely be using those as well.

Thanks for all the beautiful resources you're sharing for us to use!

jens

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey, I am an 19 year old male from belgium looking to make a 2D game for the first time.
You need to own RMMV (so if you own it, I don't care if you use it in Ace or XP or any other RM).
What does this mean? do I need special software because I wanted to use it without any RMMV editor if that would be legal?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jens No you may not use it unless you RPG Maker MV.

Joao_Paulo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi friend, I'm from Brazil and I loved your features for the character generator, but the images of the crown are not appearing, kindly you could post them again, I would be eternally grateful, they are not appearing Icon, Face, TVD

[/spoiler]

Crowns:
icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

and also this crown!

and just out of curiosity, you also would not have crowns of kings?

icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Idk if this thread is still up, but if it is, can you make facesets for the Shepherds? Thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Joao_Paulo Please do not double post (which is posting right after yourself), just edit your post if you have something else to add. I've merged your posts this time.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had these tiles I did for @Finnuval s requests and decided I might add some variety and other stuff so people can easier implement a museum into their game. It's by far not finished, but I want to release it before it stays forever unfinished on my computer and noone can use it.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , please avoid double posting.. :p I'm just kidding. :) I like the railing's! Excellent for modern day Banks, Red Carpets, or Movie Theaters!

-MIA

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@M.I.A. Two posts are considered a double-post if less than 72 hours or 3 days separate their date of post. One was April 22, the other one April 28. That's six days, so twice as much :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 44)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel