Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norvegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love love looooove your work Avery <3
The Waterfall scene... the mermaid... the horses and all the other animals... To hard to pick a favorite...
Thank you so so much. I know what I will ask from Santa this year :)

Lei-Ray

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's so good! Thank you so much for sharing, but it seems I can't find where is the download...

Sunjean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norvegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's so good! Thank you so much for sharing, but it seems I can't find where is the download...
You can right-click directly on the tileset /sprite sheet and press save as.
There is a download of the collection somewhere in this thread but I can't remember what page it was on.

Lei-Ray

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can right-click directly on the tileset /sprite sheet and press save as.
There is a download of the collection somewhere in this thread but I can't remember what page it was on.
Thank you so much for the info! I'm pretty new to the Rpg maker as well as this forum, thus having a lot of stupid questions :D

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I absolutely LOVE the look of the Elven Crown, but every time I try to use it in MV, it refuses to work. I've had MV lock up with the loading hourglass several times with it, and when it does work, only the face graphic color change works... Once I plugged it into the Extended Generator, I found the issue... It is registering as both AccA and AccB. I do not know how that is possible, though... I did my best to name them all as AccA pieces... And none of the other generator parts I downloaded from here are doing the same thing, even though I named them all the same way that I did with the Elven Crown parts.... Is this a common issue that anyone else has experienced with the Elven Crown? Or am I doing something wrong?

edit 1: An added effect seems to be that color AccA 1 is AccB 2, and color AccA 2 is AccB 1. AccA color affects the FG colors, while AccB color affects everything else.(still using the extended generator to examine this)

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know a lot of my resources seems to be down by now.

I am aware of the issue, this is just nothing that can be fixed in a few minutes (and given the amount: a few hours probably also won't do it).
Since this is not the first issue I had with image hosters I will try for a better solution, but bugging me to hurry will definitly not help.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Off Topic, but wonder if a image upload site maintained and ran by either web admins of this site (preferably) can be looked into. I used to run a website where modders could upload their maps for CSS and as long as I paid my subscription, those maps would forever be hosted and free/easy for download. The community even pitched in to increase bandwidth and we turned it into a Fast DL location in which CSS game Server operators would add a command line in their server.cfg file to point to our site for their Fast DL needs. Without a fast DL method, the end client who has never played that custom map would have to download from the game server itself which took FOREVER.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
So, Advent is close and I have not that much prepared as usual. I am still trying to make something small to make everyone here happy everyday, but I don't know if I will be able to make it until christmas.
If you have reasonable tiny and cool ideas I'm open for suggestions, otherwise I'm just doing my best and hope I can spread some joy.

Windyhouser

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some of the christmas icons in your VX Ace sheet could be nice in MV size? Like a snowflake, or a candy cane. But honestly, anything is awesome to have.

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I admire your dedication to your advent event. Good luck, and thank you for all your hard work making beautiful things.

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're really good at making graphics Avery! I always look forward to the Advent calendar that you do. Thank-you very much for your contributions.
Maybe you could make some new crops with growth stages. MV is a bit lacking in crops. I tried to make some at one point but it can be very hard. The stages you made for the default crops were very nice. :rhappy:
Some flowers would also be nice. Maybe they could have growth stages too!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's that time of the year again and for day 1 I have something big and will start with a grand opening, a huge entry a...
well, you'll get i, it's another remake of a tiny world map tile made to be used on a regular map, so you can actually travel to that thing.
Also, it of course can double as city gate, castle entrance, cave.... i run out of synonyms, but you know what I mean ;D

Here the RTP tile for comparison:
vorlage.png

BigEntrance.png

What do you think of these type of resources? Do you use the tiny world map gates and are the counterparts for the map useful? Where would you use this one?

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lovely! Looking forward to what ya create :D

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Advent has already begun?? *Releases the balloons!!*
I <3 it when world map tiles coincide with regular map tiles! Great job! :)

I like that entry way. I think it would be well suited for a garden entry.. or a labyrinth.. any chance it could be hollowed out (under the arch) and then it could be used as a under-bridge water passage way.

-MIA

Attachments

Last edited:

Rogue Milk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I love when you do those remakes of tiny map tiles as regular tiles. Please do as much as you'd like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 22)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antelope