GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm blown away by your talent. Keep the beautiful resources coming!

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Woe, thats amazing  :o

And alles gute zum Geburstag! :D

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is beyond incredible, Avery. I know people (including myself) have been clamoring for a ship resource for a long time. Thank you for this invaluable contribution to the community!

Fudge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Avery- thank you so much for saving the lifeline of my games water clan. They will be forever grateful, as will I.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Happy Birthday, dearest Avery! Your resources are awesome as always and wow that ship. Now, there's both a horizontal and vertical ship for MV (and both are made by you even :p).

I haven't used MV enough, so no screens of your resources from this thread (sorry!), but as you know I use your resources in XP. Not sure if you ever saw the following screenshot (I've shared it before on RMW), but it uses icons and tiles from you:

QUbJ9aO.png

It's a menu mock-up I made.

(I also use your icons in my quest and achievement book :3 )

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
:o

Amazing! Thank you so much! Hopefully I'll be able to show you some screenshots. Happy Belated Birthday!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*gasps overdramatically*

*falls on floor*

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!
Nice job!!!!

Rogue Milk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Avery I've used your lion battler as a base for a edit. Would it be ok with you if I post it here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neverward

Keeping it trill
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Absolutely love this collection, your a boss ;D

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would still love to see screens with my resources used. Has anybody tried out the ship so far? Is everything working alright?

@slimmmeiske2 Aww, that castle tileset was one of my very first works ever! It's great to see that there is still a use for it <3

For the Learning Event I started with a tutorial for a costum sprite and got lost by making it, so that I forgot to make steps all the time. Oops. Well, at least the sprite got finished and since many people complain about the monsters having no sprite counterparts, this was fixed for the Snake now.

I am updating the start post now, so in a few minutes all my MV resources are included there.

vig5vk6p.gif

39kxq7of.png

At the moment I don't want edits of my resources to be posted anywhere, sorry. It feels wrong to include work that include parts by someone else into my start post and I don't want to see my work at other places.

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
` It's always a pleasure to see that everytime I come here and you have an update.  :D Thanks Avery!!!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That snake looks awesome! I love how it moves. So slippery and suitably reptilian.

Moop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Avery I'm going to use your tilesets on a game I'm working to release next month. Will post shots when able!

Hitzuki Key

Dark Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
None really xD
Primarily Uses
Hmm! Avery, I tried out the Ship tilesets (because why not, I love ships :3) and I had a problem with the mast.. (with the 2 sails on)

avery.png

The first problem is nothing serious, that can easily be fixed~ (it's with both flags btw)

The second problem.. well.. Either I'm too stupid to take the right tileset to use after the shadowy sail, or no idea.. But again, it's fixable too.

The third problem is nothing big either.. You might have taken one pixel too much from the tile on the stairs fence.. o: (That is, if I was supposed to use this one for that..)

Other than that, it's all right :3 (Oops, forgot to fix the hole on my ship with a bunch of wooden boards.. *sighs*)

Sadly the ship isn't meant to be used in multiple styles like in RMXP :3 But that's fine, the ship looks really cute. ♥

Now my little dark knight can do his little trading-businesses on the open sea too~

Edit: problem fixed! :3/monthly_2016_09/fix.png.e6e0bcb14c17bb99ac4cef13321f7383.png

<-

Edit2: Oh yeah! Forgot to mention this. The tile on #2 is one tile too much on the left of the tileset :3 if you choose the empty tile between both sails, there is 1 tile looking out~ Thought I should mention this. ♥

Attachments

• fix.png
    fix.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 107

BlueFlamePrince

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice Work, this will help a lot. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
First Language
Scottish
Primarily Uses
I'm extremely happy to see the wheelchairs though I have no idea how to get my character into them lol. Could it be put into the generator?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
unbenanntn2slj7axmp.gif

University has started, it is damned cold and actually I should really work on more important stuff, but I had to get this pun out of my head.

Aside from the pun, I have this full set of stuff for you that allows you to create a pretty non-blocky natural ice cave. I also collected all the stuff that could fit into it on the B sheet and recolored some for a better match.

No parallax mapping needed! Easy plug&play! (Example screen was made in the editor without using any events)

A2:

xkk87nkv.png

A5:

5il88yrm.png

B:

itle6nap.png

@Cute Fox Productions

That's impossible, too much work for for too less output, as with all the behaviour stuff out there. You will have to edit the char on the template I made there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearsWithHooves