kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery and your heart is too big. I'll aways be thankful for your time.

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
` Beautifully created Avery! Just logged in to like the post. Thanks for the birdy and yes now we can ride it!  :thumbsup-left: :rwink:

` Next more animation for the fantasy side? Either way, Get some rest and rest well Avery! See yah tomorrow! You gave us active watchers something awesome to see here daily. And it's the Christmas Holiday, What a kind gift we daily receive.  :rswt:

embertine

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'd love to use some of these!

While there's no telling if I will ever release my game, I'll be sure to try and contact you to give you a copy if I ever do finish and release it!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
*~14~*

Still ill. Gonna stay at home until friday, but I'll spend most of the time in bed sleeping I guess.

I think this is the very last wildcard I had (but don't worry, the resource for tomorrow is nearly done). These were started for a M+ release, but never finished or released.

So, today I have those two horses for you - you can use them as plain decoration and of course, you can try to encourage me to someday make a full set for them ;3

krdh8kyd.png

Thank you all <3 I am too tired for detailed comments, I went to work and university today because I couldn't skip these no matter I am ill and now I feel like a truck hit me.

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oooo Shetland horses. Beautifully made, Avy.<3   Now take it easy for a bit. Don't strain yourself for us and make yourself sicker, get some rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Feel better soon @Avery!! The Horsies are gorgeous!!

-Mia

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
*~15~*

Still ill. Migth skip tomorrow.

Does this tower look familiar to you? Another: Guess it right, make a resonable wish-game!

Thank you for your best wishes, I took tomorrow totally off and will probably to nothing but sleep.

2m5ktthi.png

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow, @Avery you are a trooper! This work is gorgeous and, considering that you're ill, it is a testament to your love of the craft.

That said... rest, rest, rest! Not sure about how it is where you live, but in my area this is the time of year where everyone comes down with something. Bed rest, soup, hydration and self-care are your best friends right now :)  Wishing you well!

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
` Don't skip tomorrow Avery!!!! Just release a single eye or hair, 16 more days to go! I believe, you can do it! :thumbsup-left: :rwink:

~ Great Horse! I love it. Just complete it when you can. Get rest and eat a lot! Don't forget to drink A LOT of water ( get hydrated! Very important. )  :rswt:

PS. Think happy thoughts. Release them stress! Cho! Go Away! Get Silly!  :rhappy:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
` Don't skip tomorrow Avery!!!! Just release a single eye or hair, 16 more days to go! I believe, you can do it! :thumbsup-left: :rwink:

Although I believe in you too, @Avery, health is number one!! :)

Impressive Temple!! It looks an awful lot like this one.. ;)

World_B.png

I could be wrong.. but the similarities are astounding. ;) This time, if I won, I have a wish already ready!!

... I wish I may, I wish I might, grant my wish I wish tonight..

I wish for.. a character sprite for your fairy/jelly!!

Monster_Jelly.png

That would be dandy. But most importantly, GET REST!!

-Mia

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
*~16~*

I feel better today and because I was so bored staying in bed all day I started doing some calendar stuff and so I was able to finish the beauty @Miacuro wished for:

mw328ss5.gif

3hyx6kga.png
c3lb3zcd.png

@palinskyjoe

Yeah, here are also many people ill, but there are still so many things to do >.<

I took care of me today and now I feel a lot better.

@SkySurfer

What? 16? The calendar finishes on christmas. Where I come from, it is normal to have a calendar with 24 days and chocolate or similar inside for every day. It ends on christmas and it is to shorten the time to christmas and as joy while waiting for it.

Yeah, I drank a lot and it helped :3

@Miacuro

You were right ;3

Health is No 1, of course, but boredom also was today, so I worked on the resources with one hand while lying on the side in bed xD

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery glad you're feeling better and Fairllyfish looks fantastic!! ???

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery I knew you could do it! Well, you can always finish the whole December.   :rwink:

@Miacuro `A great person shall not be stopped by an illness. That's Avery for you! And She even made your whole request and more! What a wonder to see... When a person have so much talent to reveal, he/she will always be bored when doing nothing.  :thumbsup-left: :rhappy:

~ Always remember guys, Stay Hydrated! Drink a lot of water! ( Not Beer )  :rswt:

shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh my goodness how is it that MV has been around for almost a year and I've only just recently discovered all of your beautiful resources? I'm a massive fan of those cliff tiles, really excited to use them in my project :)  

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
*~17~*

Side Note: Recovering, but now officially sent to bed to rest by the doctor till monday.

There seems to be some love for the jellymaid (as I call her), but now that we can meet her on the map or in battle, some chatting with her would be nice, too, huh?

Yes, and here we go, giving her a nice set of emotions.

And as bonus, since I used the elf from the RTP as base, I gave her the expressions as well :3

4koqbyqe.png

aov6mixs.png

zxzr238i.png

@Miacuro

Thank you :3 The rest was all I needed and every single minute is worth it.

@shadefoundry

Well, I guess because there are so many resource threads? I'm glad you found your way here and enjoy my resources (and maybe also the last days of the advent calendar?).

@SkySurfer

Nah, never ever. I have exams in january and a lot of family stuff around christmas, so there'll definitly be a break here after christmas. And I guess, eberybody would be bored in my state. I'm just making the best out of it^^;

RodsXP

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're great, I love your resources. :popcorn:
I do not know if you can, but ... I wish you would make a character sprite for this Minotaur (of AKASHICS) and / or a llama.

Thanks for all :rwink:

and...Sorry for my English. :rswt:

s_bloodshotbeef.png

llama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow, it is amazing how efficient are you at making all these amazing characters and assets! Especially like that you add emotions to them, which is a must for a game with a good story ;)

Lucy Fox

Chosen Undead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Just wanted to leave a huge "Thank you!" for all your work and effort.

The new resources are all great!

<3

Moop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
One more suggestion, then I'll shut up.

What about animated window sprites that shows things like snow or rain?

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@162 Okay that would be friggin adorable! Although you could probably achieve the same effect by making translucent window panes and placing a scrolling parallax behind them. Just sayin. =P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rexcvd